Schools of the Month
See their website: http://www.linguaterramare.com/
Italian School in Italy recognized by the University of Siena, the Italian School in Italy is run by a cooperative of teachers. It was founded in 1986.
Surrounded by its lagoon, Orbetello was an important Etruscan port and the home of trade between ancient civilizations.
Its historical, urban and natural features provide the ideal conditions for meeting local people, as well as guaranteeing quality of life, making it just the place for a language school.
French & Surf 20 lessons x 45 minutes /week + 1h30 surfing each afternoon.
Combine your passions: French course in France and surf! Develop your language skills and discover a new way of life with surfing!
- 9.3012.45 (with a 15 minutes break).
- 20 French lessons /week + 7h30 surfing lessons /week.
Surf lessons are given by two professional surfers both of whom have their state diplomas. And they both are former European champions!
SOFI 64 specializes in teaching French as a foreign language and is open all year round.
Our French school in France offers French course in France to students from all over the world, from beginner to high intermediate level.
Our learners are university students, individuals or professionals from 18 to 75 years old!
In the NEWS…
BLC joins the Worldwide Community!
BLC is proud of its innovative approach to teaching and learning and the embracing of new technologies.
We strive to create a meaningful and personalized learning environment 24/7 outside of the traditional classroom.
Membership of BLC’s online learning platform provides its students with an instant access to a vast array of resources.
Students and teachers find the online learning extremely beneficial because of its easy and convenient use.
- Posted on October 11, 2012
First day for new students at ILAC Vancouver, October 2012.A growing number of international students are looking to gain professional work experience while studying English in Canada. ILAC’s Study & Work Program offers internship placements in a variety of different fields in combination with specialized English language courses.
In 2012, ILAC placed 110 international students in Professional Internships related to Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, IT, Design and Engineering.
Deals of the Month…
Special Early Bird Promotion
- If you book a 2-week standard program for Juniors 10-17 years old, and pay a deposit till end April 2013, then we offer the very special price
- If you book a 2-week intensive program for Juniors 10-17 years old, and pay a deposit till end April 2013, then we offer the very special price
- If you book a 3-week standard program for Juniors 10-17 years old, and pay a deposit till end April 2013, then we offer the very special price.
- If you book a 3-week intensive program for Juniors 10-17 years old, and pay a deposit till end April 2013, then we offer the very special price.
Register at OHLA for 4 weeks and get 1 week FREE OF TUITION.
*Fees for accommodation still apply for the extra week.
For students that register for less than 3 weeks, receive a FREE Boat tour to see all the islands and the houses of the rich and famous.
Regular price list, contact us for discounted rates!
Register this fall at CSLI Vancouver, and receive FREE weeks of study.
Please join us this fall to help us celebrate 20 years of uniting the world with English!
The anniversary promotion is easy, register for a certain number of weeks and as our gift to you receive FREE weeks of study to help you achieve your English language goals.
Since 1992, CSLI has added over 86 different nationalities to our international mix. Come join us in the celebration and see what makes CSLI so special!
- Lori Ann & Lawrence Keenan founders and directors of CSLI.
- Reserve a 4 – 9 week course and RECIEVE 1 week for FREE
- Reserve a 10 – 14 week course and RECIEVE 2 weeks for FREE
- Reserve a 15 – 20 week course and RECIEVE 3 weeks for FREE
- Reserve a 21+ week course and RECIEVE 4 weeks for FREE
Normal rates below, please contact us today for special rates!