San Diego, United States
LSI San Diego is located in a modern 3-story building with all of the amenities students need: comfortable classrooms, a Student Lounge (complete with flat-screen t.v., table soccer, fridge and microwave), a computer lab and student library. Our Administrative Offices are open all day to address student queries.
As well, LSI San Diego is handicap accessible.
At LSI San Diego, students will learn English in a relaxed environment from professional teachers – many of whom have traveled to and lived in foreign countries, giving them more understanding when teaching second-language learners.
Classes are designed to maximize students’ time in a communicative manner, while helping students to additionally improve their listening, writing, reading and grammar skills.
As such, students get to know each other both in and out of the classroom – making friends in class lends itself to students joining LSI-organized activities after class and in the evenings: a great way for students to continue improving their English, as all activities are led by an LSI teacher.
So we welcome you to come to LSI San Diego, where you can improve your English, enjoy our Southern California culture, and make friends from all over the globe!
The English Course in San Diego Consists of:
- General English Course in San Diego.
Intensive English Course in San Diego.
- Language Exam Preparation English Course in San Diego.
- 20 and 30 lessons of 50min per week.
- Up to 14 students per class.
- Native English teachers.
- Accommodation in Host Family or student residence.
- Planned social activities.
Prices for the English school in San Diego
See the full price list on the schools website!
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages – +1 (800) 620-5567
- English course in San Diego plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Registration fees
- Course certificate
- Accommodation placement fees
- Level evaluation
- Internet use at the English school in San Diego
Located in the heart of the city, LSI San Diego is close to all amenities and within easy walking distance of such attractions as San Diego Zoo, the Gaslamp District (renowned for its restaurants, boutiques and nightlife), Balboa Park (with its museums and beautiful landscaped gardens), and the San Diego Bay, where students can take a 15-minute ferry boat ride to Coronado Island, home of San Diego’s military base, along with cute shops, gourmet restaurants and the Hotel Del Coronado – the oldest wooden hotel in the U.S.
LSI San Diego is walking distance to all forms of public transportation: buses and trolleys for inner-city transport; as well as Greyhound bus and Amtrak train for longer excursions.
View location on Google maps:
Reasons for Choosing LSI San Diego:
- Confidence building
- We use a variety of tools to help the students practice everyday language
- LSI is large enough to offer various program options and intimate enough to care for each student.
In 2010 we welcomed students from 30 countries across Asia, Europe, South and North Americas and the Middle East. This benefits every student.
Value for money
The goal of LSI is simply to provide students with the best value possible. We do this by tailoring programs to our student’s needs.
We help students to identify their weaker skills and support their improvement.
The curriculum, weekly schedules and expert teaching are all focused on meeting the needs of students and executives.
- 17 classrooms
- Administrative offices
- Student Lounge with flat-screen t.v., fridge, microwave
- Student library
- Computer lab
- Free wireless access throughout the building
- Handicap accessible building
- Authorized Cambridge Test Center
English Courses in San Diego
General English Language Course, 20 or 30 lessons per week
- 50 minutes per lesson
- 14 student max. per group
Other English Courses Available
- Club 50+
- English for Specific Purposes (English for Teaching)
- ISY International School Year.
Executive Courses: One-to-One, 9-Day Compact and Mini-Group.
Afternoon Options: Conversation, TOEFL iBT, Business and CAE/FCE Prep
- Homestay: Single, Half-Board
Accommodation with a native family*
To gain maximum exposure to the language, we encourage students to stay with one of our carefully selected English Homestay. Homestay Accommodation with a single room includes breakfast and dinner.
At LSI, we are proud of our ability to recruit the very best host families which offer friendly and comfortable surroundings.
- Price includes: Twin bedroom, shared kitchen and bathroom.
- Hotels available upon request.
Not included: airfare, airport transfers, medical insurance