inlingua Washington DC
Study English in the USA
Inlingua Washington DC was established in 1986, joining the world’s largest association of independent language schools, Inlingua International, which was founded in Switzerland.
There are students from all over the world at our school. We offer general group English classes at all levels, special purpose and Test Preparation program.
In addition to our regular English courses, inlingua Washington DC is an official TOEFL Testing Center for the iBT TOEFL, Cambrige and the first and largest official IELTS Testing Center in the US.
Information about our school facilities
- 24 classrooms (ground level and 2nd floor)
- Social Activities and Cultural Trips IELTS, Cambridge and TOEFL Test Center
- TV Room Elevators and wheelchair access
- Eating Area Computer lab
- Wireless Internet Studying Area Terrace
The English Course in Washington DC Consists of:
- Semi-intensive English Course in Washington DC: 18 lessons of 45 minutes
- Intensive English Course in Washington DC: 28 lessons of 45 minutes
- Test preparation program in Washington DC: 28 lessons of 45 minutes
- Special purpose program in Washington DC: 28 lessons of 45 minutes
- Up to a maximum of 14 students per class (Average: 10 students)
- Students with some level of English will be able to start any Monday
- Highly qualified, experienced English teachers
- Planned social activities
Prices to Study English in the USA
See the full price list on the schools website!
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages
- English course in Washington DC plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Internet use at the English school in Washington DC
- Course certificate
- Level evaluation
- Course materials provided in class (not books)
Information about our school location
Our strategic location in the Washington DC metropolitan area, between Maryland and Virginia, gives our students access to some of the most prestigious colleges and universities in the country. and a great location to Study English in the USA.
Here, you will have access to a variety of exciting world-class activities, such as museums, galleries, lectures, concerts and shopping centers.
Business oriented professionals may find valuable resources through the many international organizations, embassies, diplomatic missions and governmental and non-governmental agencies.
At Inlingua Washington DC, you will truly be at the center of it all.
The Rosslyn Metro Station (Orange and Blue lines) is located only a block away from our school and main stops for many local and regional commuter buses are located around the corner of our facility. Getting around couldn’t be easier!
Inlingua Washington DC is accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA) and agrees to uphold CEA Standards for English Language Programs and Institutions.
CEA is recognized by the US Secretary of Education as a national accrediting agency for English language programs and institutions in the US. We are also accredited by the American Association of Intensive English Programs.
View location on Google maps:
Course options for students
- Intensive plus Special purpose
- Test preparation
- Private lessons
- Standard homestay
- Premium homestay
- Residence accommodation with private apartment and shared apartment
Full contact details for students
Inlingua Washington DC
By e-mail: email@example.com
1901 N. Moore St., Suite LL-01
Arlington, VA 22209
By phone or fax:
- Phone: (703)-527-7888
- Fax: (703)-527-9866
Monday to Thursday 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM