With the explosion of English as a means of global communication, many teaching professionals have extended their boundaries by teaching English as a foreign language, allowing 1000’s of professionals offer their skills in different countries such as Korea, China, Brazil, China, France and many more.
To ensure that these professionals are well equipped to teach abroad, we have structured a TESOL course that incorporate the most up-to-date teaching methods including:
- Theory – the latest in international trends and approaches
- Practice – in depth teaching environment application
- Development – student analysis, lesson planning, material design and more.
Our courses will provide you with exactly what you need to achieve excellence:
- They meet international standards of teaching English as a foreign language.
- They include more than the required six hours of practical teaching.
- You will constantly be assessed and receive feedback about your performance.
- You will be part of a small group of teacher trainees which allows for a more individualized training.
- Your teacher trainer is well qualified, experienced, and a practicing teacher of English. They have trained teachers.
- Our courses meet and exceed the requirements of your prospective international employers.
Requirements for Becoming Enrolled in our TESOL Certification Program
To become TESOL certified is easier than you think:
- Speak English fluently.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have at least a High School Diploma.
- 120 hours of instructions and teaching practice, 4 weeks
- Small groups/individualized training
- Courses every month
- Internationally experienced trainers
- Excellent course material
We offer a four-week certification course that provides for a high-quality practical training.
During the training, there are daily study sessions in which trainees learn teaching methodology and classroom management skills. The greater portion of the time is spent on preparing, teaching, and evaluating classes.