Lausanne is built on the hillside between the lake and the woods, surrounded by meadowland and vineyards. Students can drop down to the lakeside with its seaside-resort atmosphere.
Green, natural, dynamic… the quality of life in Lausanne ensures the quality of the stay of our students.
Founded in 1908, Lemania College offers a year round intensive French and English course for teenagers from the age of 15 upwards and adults as well as a summer camp organized during the months of July and August.
The school accepts both day and boarding students. The international boarding school located in the campus itself offers three categories of rooms from Standard double rooms to Comfort Plus Single Rooms and all services, such as full board, supervision, laundry, sport and leisure activities, and cleaning are included.
Other kind of accommodation: host families (breakfast and dinner are included).
The English / French Course at Lemania College Consists of:
- General English or French Course in Lausanne, Switzerland
Intensive English or French Course in Lausanne, Switzerland
- 25 lessons of 40 minutes per week for the General English or French Course
- 35 lessons of 40 minutes per week for the Intensive English or French Course
- Classes start every Monday
- Up to 14 students per class
- Native English and French teachers
- Summer Programme at Lakeside Campus in Lausanne, Switzerland
- Accommodation in Boarding House
- Accommodation in host family
- Beginners’ class starts once per month
- Day and boarding students
- Planned social activities
Prices for the English / French school in Lausanne
See the full price list on the school’s website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages / 1 (800) 620 – 5567
- English/French course in Lausanne plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Registration fees
- Accommodation placement fees
- Student card and file
- Level evaluation
- Course certificate
- Internet use at the English/French school in Lausanne
- Compulsory health insurance
- Local taxes
- School materials
- Optional activities
- Private lessons
- Rental fees for sports equipment.
The Lemania College has two buildings; the first one includes the main office, the boarding house on the second and third floor as well as some classes and the library.
The second one includes about 30 classes, the internet room and several offices. Wi-Fi is available on the campus.
Barbecue spot is available during summer time; students can therefore often enjoy having lunch and dinner outside.
View location on Google maps:
- ISO 9001
- FSEP – Federation of private group of Schools in Switzerland
- AVDEP – Association Vaudoise des écoles privées
English / French Language Courses at Lemania College in Lausanne, Switzerland
Students can attend either an intensive English course or a French course. Full time studies consist of 35 periods per week and enable students to also combine both languages. Students can also attend general morning classes only which corresponds to 25 periods per week.
During their study period, students have regularly written and oral examinations which attest to the acquired level. Furthermore, Lemania College prepares students for some official examinations such as Toefl, Toeic, Bulats, First Certificate and DELF.
- Minimum age: 15
- Maximum age: None
- Length of a lesson: 40 minutes
- Number of lessons per week: 25 or 35
- Minimum duration of the course: 2 weeks
- Course times: Mornings from 8:20 am to 12:00 pm and Afternoons from 1:10 pm to 2:30 pm
The boarding school is located on the campus itself, and accommodates girls and boys of all nationalities. Its family-like dimension and cosy atmosphere put everyone at ease and makes it easy to soon make friends from all over the world!
The campus has spacious and comfortable rooms which includes:
- Full board
- Daily room cleaning
- Linen and towel service
- Internet connection and use (WIFI)
- Sports and leisure activities
- Supervised homework and educational coaching
Our selected host families are generally located between 10 to 30 minutes away from the school. Breakfast and dinner are included.
During the year, sport and leisure activities are organized twice a week as well as an excursion on Saturdays.
We look forward to welcoming you at Lemania College in Lausanne, Switzerland!