SCUOLA PALAZZO MALVISI – BAGNO DI ROMAGNA
This course is specially designed for mature students who wish to combine a language stay with a programme of activities and visits of cultural interest and enjoy the Italian way of life, discovering all about our traditions and culture.
Morning lessons will help you to improve your skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. In the afternoons we offer a varied and stimulating programme of activities and excursions, with optional evening visits.
The course includes 16 Italian lessons in group and the activities:
- Guided visit to Sarsina. This town has truly ancient origins: founded by Umbrians by the 6th century B.C. (the area is of notable archaeological significance), it eventually became a federal Roman city. It was the birthplace, in 245 BC of the latin comic dramatist Plautus.
- Visit to the Cathedral of S.Vicinio of Byzantine origin, where the “Chain of San Vicinio” has the power to heal the possessed.
- Visit to the Archaeological museum, taking pride of place amid statues, sarcophagi, funerary monuments, mosaic paving and epigraphs finds in the mausoleum of Rufus.
- Visit to a vineyard, wine tasting.
- One thermal pool.
- One dinner with the teacher.
The price includes:
- 16h hours of italian language in group of maximal 8 students.
- Didactical material
- Certificate of attendance
- All tours.
- All entrance fees
- Dinners with teachers
- Wine tasting in the winery
- Thermal swimming pool