Spanish Summer Programme for Teenagers at Instituto de Idiomas Ibiza
The programme, specifically designed by summer camp professionals, combines a high quality Spanish Intensive Course and great residential accommodation with spectacular excursions and activities on the unique island of Ibiza.
Specifically designed General Spanish Intensive Course of 4 daily classes from Monday-Friday between 9:00am – 12:45pm in our Summer Junior College. Students with different nationalities will mix in small groups with a maximum of 14 students with the objective to speak as much Spanish as possible. The classes are dynamic and entertaining and include games, songs, role playing and projects.
Accommodation in a residence of Instituto de Idiomas Ibiza, sharing full board (including a packed lunch) with lovely facilities including:
- Direct beach access
- Swimming pool
- Tennis fields
- Pool tables
- Diving facilities
- Bicycles to rent
Our group leaders organize a wide variety of activities for all students. These activities take place after classes, between 2:00pm – 6:00pm on school days and between 9:00am – 6:00pm on weekends. The weekend activities are full day excursions and outdoor activities by exploring the region under supervision of our group leaders.
During the week, the participants will be accompanied to beaches in Ibiza by our group leaders. There they will have the opportunity to practice different sports and swim under supervision or relax with their friends.
- Booked nights on full board in our residence/hotel
- 20 group lessons (45 minutes each lesson) in general Spanish per week
- The teaching programme is based on projects, activities, tasks and topics designed to give students confidence in speaking Spanish and experience a lively classroom atmosphere
- Full week leisure programme
- Airport transfer to hotel/return (arrival Sunday and departure Saturday)
- Airport transfer and full board accommodation for 1 group leader per 10 students
- Bed linen and towels (but not beach towels)
Activities not included in the package: