Colegio Maravillas offers a Spanish course for young people aged 13-17 years for INDIVIDUALS and GROUPS. This course is held during school holidays – June and August – with flexible starting dates and combines formal classroom tuition with a varied programme of leisure activities to introduce the children to Spanish culture, sports and lifestyles.
The SUMMER COURSE FOR TEENAGERS is open from the 11th of June to the 25th August 2012. The students can enroll on any Monday – all levels accepted. Complete beginners are accepted every Monday.
The lessons take place at Colegio Maravillas High school – The new school building opened in September 2000, is located only few minutes walking to the beaches. It has modern and bright facilities.
In addition to the large and nice classrooms, there is a dining room, a bar-cafeteria, library, common rooms, teachers’ room, secretary offices, a computers room, a small theatre and a room for the drawing classes. In addition the school has a covered sports pavilion, more sport fields outside and a swimming pool. The students are met in the town centre every morning and taken to school by a private bus.
On the first morning in school, all students take a language Assessment Test which allows us to place them in the class most appropriate for their level of learning.
We have classes at all levels, from complete beginners to advance. The lessons consist of 15 hours (x 60 min.) tuition weekly- MORNING CLASSES: 09:30 / 13:00 – in small groups of max. 15 students. Modern teaching methods and audio-visual facilities are used in the classrooms. At the end of the course, every student receives a full report on his work and progress, as well as a Course Completion Certificate.
The weekly programme includes:
- 4 afternoons of sports activities (at the Municipal Sport Centre or on the beach): volleyball, basketball, swimming, badminton, table tennis, etc.
- One local visit per week to a place of cultural interest: Malaga, Marbella, Mijas and Nerja.
- One full day excursion, on Saturdays to: Ronda, Granada, Seville or Cordoba.
- 3 evening activities: bowling, open air cinema, Tivoli World, disco parties, and others.
Our team of Spanish and foreign group leaders organize and supervise the daily programme of activities and are always available for any individual request.
See their full school’s profile . . . Colegio Maravillas
All-Inclusive Programme (for starting dates in June and July 2012)
All-Inclusive Programme (for starting dates 7/30/12 & August 2012)
Prices per week include:
- 15 hours (x 60 minutes) tuition per week. Grading test on arrival and Certificate of Attendance at the end of the course.
- Text book and school material
- Family accommodation, double, triple rooms and full board (Hot buffet lunch, from Monday to Friday at the school canteen)
- Free Internet access
- Dance lessons: Sevillanas, Salsa and other Latino dances
- 4 afternoons of sports and social activities at the school or on the beaches. Sports available: badminton, football, basketball, and swimming.
- One half day visit per week to local places of interest. Visits available: Malaga, Marbella, Mijas and Nerja
- One full day excursion, every Saturday with entrance fees to museums and monuments. Excursions available: GRANADA, SEVILLA, CORDOBA and RONDA
- Spanish teachers accompanying all visits and excursions
- Supervision by our team of teachers / free time monitors
- 3 Evening activities: fancy dress parties, Cinema, bowling, Tivoli World Amusement Park, and others
- Return transfer by private car from / to Malaga airport with assistance
(Arrival and departure should be on Sunday and between 07:00 to 23:00 hours. Supplement of 25 euros in case of night arrivals/departures )
Day Camp including 15 hours tuition weekly, welcome pack, entry test, diploma at the end of the course, loan of text book, school material, hot buffet lunch from Monday to Friday and all activities, visits and excursions.
Spanish Lessons including 15 hours tuition weekly, welcome pack, entry test, diploma at the end of the course, loan of text book, and school material.
See their website at: https://www.maravillas.es/