A language provider with solid foundations in the lovely town of El Puerto de Santa María, Cadiz Province.
Spark Spanish is run and managed by the same people who already successfully placed the foundations of our Educational Partners El Centro Ingles and TECS, meaning that experience, energy and “know how” are things we have in abundance.
- We offer a wide variety of quality products for all age groups: Spanish courses for adults and school group programmes for young learners.
- We are open on nearly all national and local holidays as we don’t believe our students should miss out on classes.
- Our Spanish teachers stay in our cultural residence with the Spanish students, creating a friendly atmosphere.
- Our “español en acción” methodology and innovative “libro de los records” give our students a fresh approach to learning Spanish.
- We offer free pick-ups and drop-offs at Jerez de la Frontera airport and El Puerto de Santa Maria train and bus station every Sunday giving students peace of mind.
Information about our school facilities
On the top floor there are 13 (10 en-suite) bedrooms on the top floor and a roof top for BBQs and other social events. We also have a spacious kitchen with all the necessary cooking appliances and household goods to share meals. Spark is our school and residence where both, our staff and students live together. We share every day creating a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Other facilities we offer at the school are: a wide screen with cable TV, free Wi-Fi internet, washing and drying machines for clothes and coffee, food and drinks vending machines.
The Spanish Course in El Puerto de Santa María, Cadiz Province Consists of:
- General Spanish Course in El Puerto de Santa Maria, Cádiz Province: 20 lessons of 60 minutes
- Up to a maximum of 8 students per class (Average: 5 students)
- Spanish courses start every Monday and total beginner Spanish courses start every other Monday.
- Highly qualified and experienced Spanish teachers
- Cultural, social and sports activities with a minimum of 4 activities per week.
Prices for the Spanish School in Santa Maria, Cádiz Province
See the full price list on the schools website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages / 1 (800) 620 – 5567
- Spanish course in El Puerto de Santa María, Cadiz Province and accommodation (where applicable)
- Internet use at the Spanish school in El Puerto de Santa Maria, Cadiz Province.
- Course certificate
- On-line level test
- All Spanish course materials
Information about our school location
- A historic Spanish town, known for it’s important trading port and for being one of the homes of Sherry. Due to its rich culture, religious and Moorish influences, in the province of Cadiz there is at least one local festival every week.
- An authentic Spanish town: students can more easily get to know the locals, enjoying the “Portuense” way of life and avoid bumping into too many other foreigners to discover a genuine Spanish experience and learn more Spanish.
- Beautiful white sand beaches: famed throughout Spain as the place where the Spanish holiday.
- Perfect for trips around Spain: it’s easy to take advantage of a 20min ferry to Cadiz City, a 1 hour and 15 minute local train to Seville, a 1 hour drive the pueblos blancos, a day trip to Morocco.
- Our accreditations include ACADE (a Spanish control body for private education), EDUESPAÑA, AESLA and ASELE (Spanish associations). Very important is to note that our accreditations and top quality control systems are reinforced and in place through our Educational Partners.
- We have already started the process to obtain the Cervantes accreditation (a process that takes, at least, one year) in order to keep us at the top of the field.
- Furthermore, we will soon get the recognition from the follwing associations: Bildungsurlaub (Germany), CSN (Sweden) and Lanekassen (Norway).
View location on Google maps:
Course options for students
- General Spanish o 30 hours = 20 classes + 10 hours of cultural activities: 175€: 1 week
- Intensive / DELE Spanish o 40 hours = 30 classes + 10 hours of cultural activities: 250€: 1 week
Long stay discounts that apply:
- 2 weeks = 5%
- 3-7 weeks = 10%
- 8-12 weeks = 15%
- 12-15 weeks = 20%
- 16-20 weeks = 25%
- 20+ weeks = 30%
One-to-One private or On-line Spanish classes:
- Private tutoring in person or online with experienced, native speaking teachers
- Content tailored to your needs
- Flexibility regarding time and length of the classes
- Perfect for dele exam preparation
- Suggested minimum length of course 10 hours
- Price: €21 per hour.
Accommodation options • Prices per week:
- Spark premium room ensuite: €150
- Spark single room ensuite: €125
- Spark single room with shared toilet: €100
- Spark double room en suite: €75
- Spark triple room en suite: €60, only available to friends who book together.
- Spark Quadruple Room: €50, only available to friends who book together.
- Homestay half board: €195
- Homestay full board: €225
- Shared Flat type A: higher quality flat range: €275
- Shared Flat type B: standard flat option: €150
Full contact details for students
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +34 956 003 300
- Skpye: Spark.Support
- Spark Mobile: +34 664 236 110
- Fax: +34 956 055 511
Address: Calle de los Espadas 6, El Puerto de Santa Maria – 11500, Cadiz, Spain.