Founded in 1989, Enforex is the leading and largest organization in Spain & Latin America specialized in teaching Spanish as a foreign language, with 24 Spanish language schools open all year round in Spain and Latin America’s most important and renowned areas.
Enforex is proud to offer services to an extremely diverse student body.
Every year we receive more than 25,000 students from 72 different countries, creating an nteresting, stimulating and highly multicultural atmosphere.
ENFOREX Valencia is located in one of the city’s best neighborhoods, on Paseo de Facultades.
It’s one of the most beautiful, modern schools in Spain, with the latest innovations and facilities, conveniently situated in the city’s university district.
What’s more, we offer foreign language courses for Spaniards and arrange free conversational exchanges with these students, providing the perfect opportunity to make Spanish friends and improve your language skills outside of the classroom.
Prices for the Spanish School – Enforex Spain
See the full price list on the schools website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages / 1 (800) 620 – 5567
- Spanish course in Spain plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Internet use at the Spanish school in Spain
- Course certificate
- Level evaluation
- Course materials
Valencia is Spain’s third largest city and has experienced a cultural renaissance in recent years.
Located on the Mediterranean coast, it has everything from pristine beaches to fascinating architecture, a world-class soccer team and a nightlife that lasts ’til dawn and sometimes beyond.
It’s a wonderful place to learn Spanish because although it’s a big city, it still has a small town feel that makes foreigners feel at home.
Valencia is also the home of paella and boasts a mouth-watering cuisine of seafood and other delicacies.
Even more important is Las Fallas , the most riotous festival in Spain, and just one of Valencia’s year-round fiestas that travelers the world over come to experience. During Fallas, every neighborhood (“barrio”) constructs a satirical papier-maché caricature, each of which is judged and awarded prizes.
The madness culminates in the burning of all the caricatures, a truly amazing sight.
Romans, Visigoths, Moors and Christians have all left their mark in Valencia, and the city has been revitalized in recent years by Santiago Calatrava’s futuristic “City of Arts and Sciences.”
This compound of intriguing structures is one of Europe’s most imaginative millennial projects and has brought slews of new visitors to the city.
Calatrava’s buildings and a handful of pending cutting-edge projects have made Valencia a new hot-spot and one of the top desirable places to live in Spain.
View location on Google maps:
The General Intensive Spanish Course is our signature program, offering a well-rounded linguistic and cultural education. Students may choose the course duration, number of lessons per week, and starting date of their program.
The average class size is 5, with no learning group larger than 10.
As soon as they arrive for the first day of classes, all new students will take an oral and written placement test to assure that they are placed in the appropriate group for their level. Classes begin right after the placement test.
The teacher will integrate all the necessary elements for second language acquisition: grammar, reading, writing, listening, speaking & vocabulary. (See more about the Enforex methodology).
Characteristics of this program
- Minimum duration: 1 week (and up to 12 and more)
- Starting date: any Monday, all year round
- All 6 levels offered
There are 4 different programs to choose from (click here to see course timetables):
- Part Time Course: 10 lessons per week (not available in Pamplona)
- Intensive Course: 20 lessons per week
- Intensive + Course: 20+5 lessons per week* (not available in Pamplona)
- ‘Best of Both’ Course: 25+5 + 5 One on One lessons per week* (not available in Pamplona or Málaga)
Living with a Spanish host family is the best way to acquire a profound understanding of Spanish culture and traditions, as well as helping the student become completely immersed in the Spanish way of life.
Unless specifically required, students will never be housed with other students who speak the same language as them.
Characteristics of the Home Stay:
- Bedroom: single or double
- Meals: Half board (breakfast and dinner), full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) or breakfast only.
- Distance from the school: We will always try to accommodate our students within 20-30 minutes of the ENFOREX School by walking or public transportation.
- Laundry service: once a week
- Keys: students will have their own keys for the duration of their stay
- Basic furniture in a room: bed, dresser/ closet and sheets (no towels)
- Private bathroom: Subject to availability and payment of a supplement
Choosing this type of accommodation will allow the student to meet international and – in some cases – Spanish students in a fun, multicultural environment. All student residences have wifi (wireless internet) access.
There are 3 different types of residences made available to the students by ENFOREX depending on availability:
- University Campus Residences
- Enforex Student Residences
- Family Style Residences
- By telephone @ (+34) 915 943 776