Founded in 1989, Enforex is the leading and largest organization in Spain & Latin America specialized in teaching Spanish as a foreign language, with 24 Spanish language schools open all year round in Spain and Latin America’s most important and renowned areas.
Enforex is proud to offer services to an extremely diverse student body.
Every year we receive more than 25,000 students from 72 different countries, creating an nteresting, stimulating and highly multicultural atmosphere.
Our school in Sevilla maintains the charm of southern Spain while utilizing the best audio-visual equipment & modern facilities.
Located in the city center, the palace-like building boasts over 1200 m2, including a large terrace with breathtaking views of historic Sevilla.
You will find all the major sites, restaurants and bars of Sevilla right in the vicinity of our academic center.
Prices for the Spanish School – Enforex Spain
See the full price list on the schools website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages / 1 (800) 620 – 5567
- Spanish course in Spain plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Internet use at the Spanish school in Spain
- Course certificate
- Level evaluation
- Course materials
Spain’s fourth-largest city and the capital of Andalusia, Sevilla nevertheless maintains the warmth and intimacy of a small town.
To say that Sevilla possesses a rich history would be an understatement: it has seen the glory of the Roman Empire, the luxurious sophistication of the Moors, and the Christian re-conquest, which eventually gave the city what is now the largest cathedral in the world.
Students in Sevilla can see where New World riches were brought to Europe at the Torre de Oro; visit the old Jewish quarter, the Barrio Santa Cruz , with its winding cobblestone streets and white-washed buildings; and revel in the Alcázar, an enchanting Islamic palace.
Deeply rooted traditions such as the convivial Holy Week processions and flamenco ferias make Sevilla a stimulating place to learn about Spanish culture, but it is at once a modern city with all the amenities your students could want, offering activities for all ages and tastes.
Sumptuous cuisine, a vibrant tapas culture, ubiquitous terraces, a lively nightlife, the most authentic flamenco performances in Spain and much, much more… Sevilla is the perfect place to learn Spanish!
View location on Google maps:
The General Intensive Spanish Course is our signature program, offering a well-rounded linguistic and cultural education. Students may choose the course duration, number of lessons per week, and starting date of their program.
The average class size is 5, with no learning group larger than 10.
As soon as they arrive for the first day of classes, all new students will take an oral and written placement test to assure that they are placed in the appropriate group for their level. Classes begin right after the placement test.
The teacher will integrate all the necessary elements for second language acquisition: grammar, reading, writing, listening, speaking & vocabulary. (See more about the Enforex methodology).
Characteristics of this program
- Minimum duration: 1 week (and up to 12 and more)
- Starting date: any Monday, all year round
- All 6 levels offered
There are 4 different programs to choose from (click here to see course timetables):
- Part Time Course: 10 lessons per week (not available in Pamplona)
- Intensive Course: 20 lessons per week
- Intensive + Course: 20+5 lessons per week* (not available in Pamplona)
- ‘Best of Both’ Course: 25+5 + 5 One on One lessons per week* (not available in Pamplona or Málaga)
Living with a Spanish host family is the best way to acquire a profound understanding of Spanish culture and traditions, as well as helping the student become completely immersed in the Spanish way of life.
Unless specifically required, students will never be housed with other students who speak the same language as them.
Characteristics of the Home Stay:
- Bedroom: single or double
- Meals: Half board (breakfast and dinner), full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) or breakfast only.
- Distance from the school: We will always try to accommodate our students within 20-30 minutes of the ENFOREX School by walking or public transportation.
- Laundry service: once a week
- Keys: students will have their own keys for the duration of their stay
- Basic furniture in a room: bed, dresser/ closet and sheets (no towels)
- Private bathroom: Subject to availability and payment of a supplement
Choosing this type of accommodation will allow the student to meet international and – in some cases – Spanish students in a fun, multicultural environment. All student residences have wifi (wireless internet) access.
There are 3 different types of residences made available to the students by ENFOREX depending on availability:
- University Campus Residences
- Enforex Student Residences
- Family Style Residences
- By telephone @ (+34) 915 943 776