Founded in 1989, Enforex is the leading and largest organization in Spain & Latin America specialized in teaching Spanish as a foreign language, with 24 Spanish language schools open all year round in Spain and Latin America’s most important and renowned areas.
Enforex is proud to offer services to an extremely diverse student body.
Every year we receive more than 25,000 students from 72 different countries, creating an nteresting, stimulating and highly multicultural atmosphere.
ENFOREX Salamanca is located in the heart of the city, just five minutes from the Plaza Mayor.
The building itself is a former convent and has a deep history: in the first half of the 19th century, it was home to the College of Medicine, and it was taken over by a religious sisterhood, Las Siervas de San Jose, in 1916.
The main entrance impressively opens onto a beautiful cloister, the so-called “well yard.”
ENFOREX is proud to be able to offer all of the comforts and amenities of a modern school while residing in such an extraordinary and breathtaking example of Castilian architecture.
We also offer foreign language courses for Spaniards and arrange free conversational exchanges with these students, providing the perfect opportunity for foreign students to make Spanish friends and improve their language skills outside of the classroom.
Prices for the Spanish School – Enforex Spain
See the full price list on the schools website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages / 1 (800) 620 – 5567
- Spanish course in Spain plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Internet use at the Spanish school in Spain
- Course certificate
- Level evaluation
- Course materials
Salamanca, known as the “Golden City,” is home to the 2nd oldest university in the world and some of the most fascinating architecture in Europe.
A city comprised mainly of students, Salamanca is renowned for its lively nightlife and high concentration of bars and clubs.
It is the perfect place for foreign students to integrate themselves into Spanish university life and meet other Spaniards their age.
Salamanca was named the “European Culture Capital” of 2002, which will serve as no surprise to anyone who’s seen its ornately adorned cathedrals and university buildings.
Its Plaza Mayor, undoubtedly the most impressive in Spain, serves as the heart of the city and the region of Castile, where the purest of Spanish dialects is spoken.
A plethora of renowned Spanish philosophers, writers and artists have passed through the halls of Salamanca’s universities, yet its inhabitants are humble, friendly people who warmly encourage foreigners to join in the fun of this bustling city and improve their Spanish.
View location on Google maps:
The General Intensive Spanish Course is our signature program, offering a well-rounded linguistic and cultural education. Students may choose the course duration, number of lessons per week, and starting date of their program.
The average class size is 5, with no learning group larger than 10.
As soon as they arrive for the first day of classes, all new students will take an oral and written placement test to assure that they are placed in the appropriate group for their level. Classes begin right after the placement test.
The teacher will integrate all the necessary elements for second language acquisition: grammar, reading, writing, listening, speaking & vocabulary. (See more about the Enforex methodology).
Characteristics of this program
- Minimum duration: 1 week (and up to 12 and more)
- Starting date: any Monday, all year round
- All 6 levels offered
There are 4 different programs to choose from (click here to see course timetables):
- Part Time Course: 10 lessons per week (not available in Pamplona)
- Intensive Course: 20 lessons per week
- Intensive + Course: 20+5 lessons per week* (not available in Pamplona)
- ‘Best of Both’ Course: 25+5 + 5 One on One lessons per week* (not available in Pamplona or Málaga)
Living with a Spanish host family is the best way to acquire a profound understanding of Spanish culture and traditions, as well as helping the student become completely immersed in the Spanish way of life.
Unless specifically required, students will never be housed with other students who speak the same language as them.
Characteristics of the Home Stay:
- Bedroom: single or double
- Meals: Half board (breakfast and dinner), full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) or breakfast only.
- Distance from the school: We will always try to accommodate our students within 20-30 minutes of the ENFOREX School by walking or public transportation.
- Laundry service: once a week
- Keys: students will have their own keys for the duration of their stay
- Basic furniture in a room: bed, dresser/ closet and sheets (no towels)
- Private bathroom: Subject to availability and payment of a supplement
Choosing this type of accommodation will allow the student to meet international and – in some cases – Spanish students in a fun, multicultural environment. All student residences have wifi (wireless internet) access.
There are 3 different types of residences made available to the students by ENFOREX depending on availability:
- University Campus Residences
- Enforex Student Residences
- Family Style Residences
- By telephone @ (+34) 915 943 776