Founded in 1989, Enforex is the leading and largest organization in Spain & Latin America specialized in teaching Spanish as a foreign language, with 24 Spanish language schools open all year round in Spain and Latin America’s most important and renowned areas.
Enforex is proud to offer services to an extremely diverse student body.
Every year we receive more than 25,000 students from 72 different countries, creating an nteresting, stimulating and highly multicultural atmosphere.
Enforex – Málaga Partner school
At the Málaga Spanish school, we are dedicated to fostering a professional study atmosphere in a relaxed setting.
The school calendar is packed with weekly activities and excursions, and you’ll find all the resources you need to get involved with sports outside the school.
From barbeques, dance classes and welcome parties in our garden to city tours, movie nights, trips and more, there’s always something happening between and after classes.
Our Spanish school in Málaga is a 3-story, traditional Andalusian style building that dates to the 1950’s.
There is a swimming pool and ample gardens on the premises, and the beach is just across the street.
Prices for the Spanish School – Enforex Spain
See the full price list on the schools website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages / 1 (800) 620 – 5567
- Spanish course in Spain plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Internet use at the Spanish school in Spain
- Course certificate
- Level evaluation
- Course materials
Málaga, located on the southern coast of Spain, is home to the second largest Mediterranean port and enjoys average yearly temperatures of 23ºC (73ºF). It’s a small city with a population of about 600,000, which creates a friendly, warm environment to learn Spanish.
If you’re interested in getting to know Spain’s most famous region, Andalusia, Málaga couldn’t be a more convenient place to go. It’s just a short trip from all the regional highlights: Marbella, Granada, Sevilla and Cordoba.
Though Málaga is not quite as famous as its neighbors, the city’s culture and history run just as deep.
Dispersed throughout the town you’ll find a Roman amphitheater from the 3rd century AD, a 6th century Muslim fortress and an 8th century cathedral where there once lay a mosque, to name a few.
Like Granada, traces of Islamic culture are infused throughout the city, but Málaga offers the added advantage of being right on the beach.
What’s more, art lovers will revel at the newly inaugurated Picasso Museum. Pablo Picasso was born in Málaga and his most famous works can now be seen where it all began.
View location on Google maps:
The General Intensive Spanish Course is our signature program, offering a well-rounded linguistic and cultural education. Students may choose the course duration, number of lessons per week, and starting date of their program.
The average class size is 5, with no learning group larger than 10.
As soon as they arrive for the first day of classes, all new students will take an oral and written placement test to assure that they are placed in the appropriate group for their level. Classes begin right after the placement test.
The teacher will integrate all the necessary elements for second language acquisition: grammar, reading, writing, listening, speaking & vocabulary. (See more about the Enforex methodology).
Characteristics of this program
- Minimum duration: 1 week (and up to 12 and more)
- Starting date: any Monday, all year round
- All 6 levels offered
There are 4 different programs to choose from (click here to see course timetables):
- Part Time Course: 10 lessons per week (not available in Pamplona)
- Intensive Course: 20 lessons per week
- Intensive + Course: 20+5 lessons per week* (not available in Pamplona)
- ‘Best of Both’ Course: 25+5 + 5 One on One lessons per week* (not available in Pamplona or Málaga)
Living with a Spanish host family is the best way to acquire a profound understanding of Spanish culture and traditions, as well as helping the student become completely immersed in the Spanish way of life.
Unless specifically required, students will never be housed with other students who speak the same language as them.
Characteristics of the Home Stay:
- Bedroom: single or double
- Meals: Half board (breakfast and dinner), full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) or breakfast only.
- Distance from the school: We will always try to accommodate our students within 20-30 minutes of the ENFOREX School by walking or public transportation.
- Laundry service: once a week
- Keys: students will have their own keys for the duration of their stay
- Basic furniture in a room: bed, dresser/ closet and sheets (no towels)
- Private bathroom: Subject to availability and payment of a supplement
Choosing this type of accommodation will allow the student to meet international and – in some cases – Spanish students in a fun, multicultural environment. All student residences have wifi (wireless internet) access.
There are 3 different types of residences made available to the students by ENFOREX depending on availability:
- University Campus Residences
- Enforex Student Residences
- Family Style Residences
- By telephone @ (+34) 915 943 776