Founded in 1989, Enforex is the leading and largest organization in Spain & Latin America specialized in teaching Spanish as a foreign language, with 24 Spanish language schools open all year round in Spain and Latin America’s most important and renowned areas.
Enforex is proud to offer services to an extremely diverse student body.
Every year we receive more than 25,000 students from 72 different countries, creating an nteresting, stimulating and highly multicultural atmosphere.
ENFOREX Granada is located in the lively, historical center of the city, right in the swing of things with restaurants and bars around every corner.
The building itself is a typical andaluz -style house centered on an open patio.
It’s just a 3 minute walk from the Cathedral, a 15 minute walk from the Alhambra and is right behind the College of Translation and Interpretation of Granada.
Prices for the Spanish School – Enforex Spain
See the full price list on the schools website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages / 1 (800) 620 – 5567
- Spanish course in Spain plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Internet use at the Spanish school in Spain
- Course certificate
- Level evaluation
- Course materials
If you want to understand the allure of Granada, the Legend of Boabdil says it all.
Boabdil was the last Moorish King of Granada, and Granada was the last Arab stronghold on the entire peninsula.
In 1492, after more than 700 years of Muslim occupation, the Christians took Granada, the final bastion of a glorious domain, and exiled Boabdil from his exquisite palace, the Alhambra. As he was leaving the city, Boabdil – a strong, sturdy and proud leader – began to weep like a little girl.
This legend has gone down in history in countless works of art and poetry, an impressive image of a powerful man diminished by his lament for a city, riches and beauty lost.
Apart from a profound history and the most visited attraction in Spain, the Alhambra, Granada is a modern city known for its nightlife, abundant (and free!) tapas and friendly inhabitants.
In Granada, the mountains are high and so is the quality of life. Located at the foot of the Sierra Nevada and just 45 minutes from the Costa Tropical , you can enjoy beaches and skiing, outdoor terraces and some of the best clubs in Spain.
Not quite European, characterized by Moorish architecture and the gypsy Albaicín quarter, but not quite Oriental, with its Renaissance cathedral and traditional Andalusian cuisine and tapas culture, Granada is one of the truly unique cities of the world.
View location on Google maps:
The General Intensive Spanish Course is our signature program, offering a well-rounded linguistic and cultural education. Students may choose the course duration, number of lessons per week, and starting date of their program.
The average class size is 5, with no learning group larger than 10.
As soon as they arrive for the first day of classes, all new students will take an oral and written placement test to assure that they are placed in the appropriate group for their level. Classes begin right after the placement test.
The teacher will integrate all the necessary elements for second language acquisition: grammar, reading, writing, listening, speaking & vocabulary. (See more about the Enforex methodology).
Characteristics of this program
- Minimum duration: 1 week (and up to 12 and more)
- Starting date: any Monday, all year round
- All 6 levels offered
There are 4 different programs to choose from (click here to see course timetables):
- Part Time Course: 10 lessons per week (not available in Pamplona)
- Intensive Course: 20 lessons per week
- Intensive + Course: 20+5 lessons per week* (not available in Pamplona)
- ‘Best of Both’ Course: 25+5 + 5 One on One lessons per week* (not available in Pamplona or Málaga)
Living with a Spanish host family is the best way to acquire a profound understanding of Spanish culture and traditions, as well as helping the student become completely immersed in the Spanish way of life.
Unless specifically required, students will never be housed with other students who speak the same language as them.
Characteristics of the Home Stay:
- Bedroom: single or double
- Meals: Half board (breakfast and dinner), full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) or breakfast only.
- Distance from the school: We will always try to accommodate our students within 20-30 minutes of the ENFOREX School by walking or public transportation.
- Laundry service: once a week
- Keys: students will have their own keys for the duration of their stay
- Basic furniture in a room: bed, dresser/ closet and sheets (no towels)
- Private bathroom: Subject to availability and payment of a supplement
Choosing this type of accommodation will allow the student to meet international and – in some cases – Spanish students in a fun, multicultural environment. All student residences have wifi (wireless internet) access.
There are 3 different types of residences made available to the students by ENFOREX depending on availability:
- University Campus Residences
- Enforex Student Residences
- Family Style Residences
- By telephone @ (+34) 915 943 776