Founded in 1989, Enforex is the leading and largest organization in Spain & Latin America specialized in teaching Spanish as a foreign language, with 24 Spanish language schools open all year round in Spain and Latin America’s most important and renowned areas.
Enforex is proud to offer services to an extremely diverse student body.
Every year we receive more than 25,000 students from 72 different countries, creating an nteresting, stimulating and highly multicultural atmosphere.
ENFOREX Barcelona is our biggest Spanish school.
Located in the Eixample neighborhood, between Plaza Cataluña and Plaza España , the center is in a safe, affluent neighborhood just a short walk from other famous areas of the city such as the Gran Vía , Las Ramblas and the University.
The school is housed in a modern, 4-story building and equipped with all the amenities you could need, including a gym, solarium and access for the handicapped.
We also offer foreign language courses for Spaniards and arrange free conversational exchanges with these students, providing students the perfect opportunity to make Spanish friends and improve their language skills outside of the classroom.
Prices for the Spanish School – Enforex Spain
See the full price list on the schools website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages / 1 (800) 620 – 5567
- Spanish course in Spain plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Internet use at the Spanish school in Spain
- Course certificate
- Level evaluation
- Course materials
Sprawled between the beaches of the Mediterranean and the mountains of Montjuïc, Barcelona is an avant-garde, multicultural meeting place where the undulating Art Nouveau structures of Antoni Gaudí and the medieval architecture of the Gothic Quarter combine to form a unique aesthetic and true European metropolis.
Barcelona is not only the capital of the region of Cataluña , but is also the Spanish center of fashion, art, architecture and gastronomy.
It is by far the most diverse and cosmopolitan city in Spain, and is always on the cutting edge in every respect.
Barcelona’s nearly 2 million inhabitants enjoy monthly film festivals and art exhibits, incomparable seafood and international cuisine, world-class museums, and of course a dynamic nightlife.
It would be impossible to exhaust in a lifetime all that this self-confident capital has to offer.
Long strolls along wide boulevards, white beaches, captivating artwork, mouth-watering restaurants, lively bars and clubs, all the architecture you could imagine from the Byzantine to the Romanesque, Gothic, Renaissance and much more!
View location on Google maps:
The General Intensive Spanish Course is our signature program, offering a well-rounded linguistic and cultural education. Students may choose the course duration, number of lessons per week, and starting date of their program.
The average class size is 5, with no learning group larger than 10.
As soon as they arrive for the first day of classes, all new students will take an oral and written placement test to assure that they are placed in the appropriate group for their level. Classes begin right after the placement test.
The teacher will integrate all the necessary elements for second language acquisition: grammar, reading, writing, listening, speaking & vocabulary. (See more about the Enforex methodology).
Characteristics of this program
- Minimum duration: 1 week (and up to 12 and more)
- Starting date: any Monday, all year round
- All 6 levels offered
There are 4 different programs to choose from (click here to see course timetables):
- Part Time Course: 10 lessons per week (not available in Pamplona)
- Intensive Course: 20 lessons per week
- Intensive + Course: 20+5 lessons per week* (not available in Pamplona)
- ‘Best of Both’ Course: 25+5 + 5 One on One lessons per week* (not available in Pamplona or Málaga)
Living with a Spanish host family is the best way to acquire a profound understanding of Spanish culture and traditions, as well as helping the student become completely immersed in the Spanish way of life.
Unless specifically required, students will never be housed with other students who speak the same language as them.
Characteristics of the Home Stay:
- Bedroom: single or double
- Meals: Half board (breakfast and dinner), full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) or breakfast only.
- Distance from the school: We will always try to accommodate our students within 20-30 minutes of the ENFOREX School by walking or public transportation.
- Laundry service: once a week
- Keys: students will have their own keys for the duration of their stay
- Basic furniture in a room: bed, dresser/ closet and sheets (no towels)
- Private bathroom: Subject to availability and payment of a supplement
Choosing this type of accommodation will allow the student to meet international and – in some cases – Spanish students in a fun, multicultural environment. All student residences have wifi (wireless internet) access.
There are 3 different types of residences made available to the students by ENFOREX depending on availability:
- University Campus Residences
- Enforex Student Residences
- Family Style Residences
- By telephone @ (+34) 915 943 776