Learn Spanish in Spain
Live in Spain today!
AIL Madrid was founded in 2006 with the aim of inspiring Spanish learning in Madrid.
This goal is exemplified by its vast range of courses offered and taught by its highly committed teaching staff.
This, not to mention the fun and enjoyable learning environment, is why AIL Madrid is constantly growing and has risen to the top of the language learning field.
Information about our school facilities
- Comfortable classrooms with interactive boards
- Multimedia area with modern, interactive, touch-screen computers
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Self-study centre
- Spacious reception area
- Tourist information
- Air-conditioning and central heating
Prices for the Spanish School in Madrid
See the full price list on the schools website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages / 1 (800) 620 – 5567
Contact our staff for a detailed price quote or contact the school at:
- (+34) 917 256 350
- (+44) 20 7193 8529
- (+49) 89 61 51 22 22
- (+33) 97 04 48 857
- Spanish course in Madrid
- Internet use at the Spanish school in Madrid
- Course certificate
- Level evaluation
- Course materials
Information about our school location
AIL Madrid is conveniently located in the heart of Madrid, in the Salamanca district, known for being the most exclusive and wealthy area in the capital.
In the immediate vicinity of the school you will find the famous Retiro Park, the fashionable Calle Goya, and the glamorous off-streets of Serrano and Velázquez.
Furthermore, next to the school, there are numerous cafés, restaurants, bars, shops and supermarkets which makes AIL a great destination for students who want to learn Spanish in Spain.
- Instituto Cervantes FEDELE AEEEM FIDESCU
- Cámara de Comercio de Madrid
- The University of Alcalá de Henares (UAH)
- Italian Chamber of Commerce in Spain
At AIL Madrid, we have over 60 Fun Afternoon Activities to complement your classes.
A list of our most popular activities:
- Guided walikng tours of the city centre Giuded visits of Madrid´s most spectacular sights: the Royal Palace, Museums (Prado, Reina Sofía, Thyssen-Bornemisza), etc.
- Spanish cooking classes
- Spanish dance classes (Salsa, Flamenco)
- Bicycle tours along the beautiful park of the River Manzanares Tapas tours to try the specialities of Spanish cousine
View location on Google maps:
Full contact details for students
- (+34) 91 435 48 01
- (+44) 20 7193 8529
- (+49) 89 61 51 22 22
- (+33) 97 04 48 857
C/O’Donnell 27, 1º 28009 Madrid
91 435 48 01
Course options for students
AIL Madrid is focused on providing a wide range of Spanish courses available for all ability levels. Choose one of our courses which best suits your needs from our vast range:
- Intensive – comprised of 20 group classes per week, 4 lessons per day. It is our STAR programme which provides just the right balance between classroom studies, individual practice and enough free time to enjoy Madrid.
- Semi Intensive – consists of 10 group classes per week, 2 lessons per day and is especially popular among students with other daily commitments such as studies or work.
- Super Intensive – combines 20 group classes with 5 individual lessons per week and is designed for students eager to accomplish as much as possible in a short period of time.
- Total Immersion – comprised of 30 group classes per week, 6 lessons per day and is the ideal programme for students looking to totally immerse themselves in the Spanish language.
- Long term Spanish – general Spanish course, perfect for those who want to gain complete fluency. Combine our long term course with special features such as: CV workshop and job/University applications.
- Individual Classes – are totally flexible in terms of intensity and timetable issues, with you deciding if the classes take place at AIL Madrid, at your office or at your home. An initial analysis is required to assess your language strengths and areas for development, This combined with your personal objectives and results creates a truly individual study programme.
- Skype Classes – are designed for those who are not currently in Madrid but want to continue developing their Spanish skills. Alike individual classes, you decide on the programme content, the number of classes you wish to take and the schedule.
- High School Year in Spain – is for students between 14 and 18 years old who wish to spend one or two semesters taking classes at a Spanish high school, living with a Spanish host family and becoming fluent in the language.
- Spanish for Groups – At AIL Madrid, we are experts at providing exceptional Spanish language and culture immersion programmes for school and University groups with a minimum of 5 students.
- Evening course – is a perfect choice for those who live, work or study in Madrid. It contains 3 classes a week, divided into two 1.5 hour blocks.
- Weekend course – is perfect for those who want to master their Spanish language skills in their free time. This course will take place on Friday afternoon or Saturday morning.
- Business Spanish – is a programme tailored to the individual student’s needs. You choose where the 1 to 1 business classes take place (at the School, your office or home), the intensity and timetable. There is also an option to combine this course with general Spanish.
- Spanish and Work Placement – consists of a 4-week intensive Spanish course (20 classes per week, 4 lessons per day) and an 8-week work placement in the field of your choice. This exciting programme is ideal to improve your fluency in Spanish, to gain invaluable work experience in the Spanish environment and to enhance your CV.
- Spanish Teacher Training Course – organised in collaboration with the teaching department of EnClave-ELE, AIL Madrid offers a series of 1-week courses directed at Spanish teachers. You will gain new skills in the field of methodology and exchange knowledge and experience with other like-minded teachers. The courses take place in July and focus on a different subject each year.
- DELE Exam Preparation – Comprised of 20 classes per week, 4 lessons per day and allows you to train for specific examination tasks, developing all linguistic skills needed to pass the exam and mastering exam techniques. It is taught by current DELE examiners, at all DELE exam levels (A1-C2).
- Business Spanish Exam Preparation – with 5, 10 or 20 individual business classes scheduled at your convenience. This programme provides the perfect preparation for the highly prestigious Madrid Chamber of Commerce Business Spanish exam.
- Tourism Spanish Exam Preparation – consists of 5, 10 or 20 individual tourism classes devoted to helping you develop the linguistic skills and knowledge required to gain the renowned Spanish for Tourism Certificate of Madrid Chamber of Commerce. Highly recommended to students and professionals who wish to work in the tourism sector.
- Spanish University Preparation – is a comprehensive three term programme that includes general Spanish classes and a personalised study plan to provide you with specific academic vocabulary to integrate you into Spanish University life. Students on this course will be assigned an experienced personal advisor to assist them with the University application process.
- Spanish GCSE, AS and A-Level Revision – is an intensive 1 or 2-week programme with 20 group classes per week that can be complemented by 5 or 10 individual lessons. This course is directed at UK students currently revising for their GCSE, AS and A-level exams and aims at thoroughly developing the Spanish skills they need to successfully pass their Spanish exam.
- Gap Year Programme – is for those who are thinking about taking a break from formal education or work and wish to achieve fluency in Spanish whilst pursuing personal goals such as travelling, dancing, work experience, obtaining a official language certification and more. The number of classes varies depending on the programme that you select.
- Spanish and Dance – comprised of 20 Spanish group classes and 5 dance classes per week. Choose the dance style you wish to learn or improve from a wide range of traditional and modern dances including salsa, flamenco, sevillanas, tango, rumba, etc. and dance like the Spanish do!
- Spanish and Art – organised in partnership with one of Madrid´s most established Art schools. Comprised of 20 Spanish classes and 8 Art classes per week. It is the perfect programme for art lovers who want to learn or develop different artistic styles and mediums in the cultural epicentre of Spanish bohemian life.
- Club 50+ – to improve your Spanish and spend an enjoyable time learning about Spanish culture with other international students of your age. Choose either a 1 or a 2-week intensive Spanish group programme (20 classes per week, 4 classes per day) combined with different activities which take place in the afternoon.
- Multi Location – allows you to combine learning Spanish at the best language schools in the country with an unforgettable journey to the most beautiful corners of Spain (Barcelona, Valencia, Salamanca, Seville, Malaga, Cadiz, etc.). Just pick out the places you want to visit and we will arrange everything else for you.
- Summer Camps – We offer junior students aged between 5 and 17 the opportunity to enjoy a once in a life time experience in Spain. Our summer camps boast excellent on-site facilities and include interactive Spanish classes, residential accommodation with full board and a whole range of afternoon and evening activities and exciting excursions.
Accommodation options – Live in Spain!
- Host Family – Staying with a host family gives you an excellent opportunity to fully immerse yourself into the Spanish way of life by practicing Spanish around-the-clock, enjoying the delights of traditional, home cooked Spanish dishes and experiencing first-hand Spanish traditions and customs. You will find your host family welcoming and friendly, giving you invaluable tips about the must-do things and places to go in and around Madrid.
- Shared Apartment – Located in pleasant residential areas, these apartments usually consist of four or five bedrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen, living room and bathroom, and offer great value self-catering accommodation. Share your Spanish experience with international students and travellers of a similar age as you make the most of sunny Madrid!
- One Bedroom Apartment – These recently refurbished luxury apartments are ideal for one person, a couple or two friends who are looking to be totally independent and self contained. They consist of one bedroom, a living room, a fully-equipped kitchen and a bathroom.
- Student Residence – Choose this option if you are looking for a fun and stimulating environment, and to meet both international and Spanish students whilst having your meals cooked, room cleaned and clothes washed and ironed.
- Hotel or Hostel – AIL Madrid can arrange hostel and hotel accommodation adjusted to every budget and located very near to the school.