inlingua Cape Town opened 17 years ago and offers some of the best language training available. We are serious about teaching – and make learning fun… an unbeatable combination.
As a member of inlingua International, Switzerland – with 345 schools worldwide – we offer cutting-edge training, technology and expertise – and, as inlingua Cape Town, we give each client maximum care and individual attention.
Clients love meeting people from many different countries, developing their English skills, visiting stunning places and doing adventurous things!
Information about our school facilities
- 18 classrooms
- Close to the Waterfront, homestays, restaurants, shops, the sea and Table Mountain
- Student break-away area with computers, free wi-fi access, flat-screen TV, free tea and coffee
- Business Centre with quiet study area, wi-fi for laptops, coffee/tea/newspapers
- Well-equipped training areas with MP3 and DVD access
- Social Programme organisers to plan activities for the afternoons, evenings and weekends. Information and bookings for trips in Cape Town and tours to Kruger Park, Garden Route, Victoria Falls, Botswana, Namibia etc.
- Volunteer options and Voluntourism trips in South Africa and neighbouring countries
The English Course in South Africa Consists of:
- General English – 20 group classes per week
- General English Plus – 20 general group English + 10 group conversation classes
- Intensive Programme – 20 general group classes + 10 private
- Professional Development courses for business people
- FCE, CAE, CPE, IELTS, TOEFL exam preparation
- Learn English on Safari – join our 1-week travelling classroom
- All classes last 50 minutes
- Maximum 10 in a group. Average 8.
- Students can start any level on any Monday. (On Tuesday if the Monday is a public holiday.)
- Motivated, professional trainers make classes challenging and fun
We specalise in the following courses:
- English for the Oil and Gas industry
- Business English
- English for Academic Purposes – before high-school, college or university study
- Designing programmes for groups or individuals
Prices for the English School in Cape Town
See the full price list on the school’s website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages / 1 (800) 620 – 5567
- English course in Cape Town plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Internet use at the English school in Cape Town
- Course certificate
- Level evaluation
- Course materials
Information about our school location
A great locality – THE BEST in Cape Town!
In the trendy heart of Green Point, very close to the Cape Quarter shopping centre with its restaurants, medical and banking facilities, gym, shops and supermarket.
inlingua is also in easy walking distance of “downtown” Cape Town and about 100m from an entrance to the V&A Waterfront – South Africa’s number one tourist attraction.
We are on a direct taxi and bus route and close to homestays, guest houses and hotels.
- EduSA – Education South Africa promotes quality in private centres offering English language training and gives agents and clients a guarantee of commitment to service
- Cape Town Tourism
View location on Google maps:
Course options for students
We run programmes for general, business, academic and exam purposes.
We teach groups and 1-1 classes from A1 to C1 level. At C2, 1-1 only, except CPE preparation.
All accommodation is close to inlingua!
- Host families – live with friendly South African families. Have dinner, bed and breakfast or bed and breakfast only. Private bathrooms available or share with the family.
- Guest Houses – more private and upmarket than a family home and more personal than a hotel
- 3*, 4* and 5* hotels available
- Self-cater at a hotel, residence or apartment
Full contact details for students
Meryl van der Merwe
inlingua Language Training Centre
Foyer A, 101 Sovereign Quay
34 Somerset Rd
Green Point 8001
Cape Town, South Africa
- Ph +27 21 4190494
- Fax +27 21 4190725