The Embassy CES residence occupies the top three floors of the Manhattan School of Music Residence with stunning views of upper Manhattan.
Enjoy a lively local environment with inexpensive cafes, shops and restaurants.
Train station access for the 20-minute ride to midtown where you’ll find world class galleries and shopping.
Our Manhattan School of Music dormitory is a perfect launch pad to those wanting to explore all that NYC has to offer!
- 3 min walk to nearest subway
- 10 min away from world famous Columbia University
- Across from General Grant National Memorial
- A stones throw from Riverside Park
- 24 hour on-site security
- Telephone access by floor and free wi-fi access in all rooms
- TV/Game/Common areas
- Fitness room and laundry room on-site
- Bed linens are provided
- Shared and single rooms
- Shared bathrooms on each floor, between 8-10 students
- Rooms are furnished with a twin-sized bed, wardrobe, desk and chair
- Check-in on the weekends occurs after 3 pm and check-out is by 10:45am
- Must be at least 16 years old to stay at the MSM
Contact for assistance:
Sam Corrie || EmbassyCES Sales Manager, New York Residence
330 Seventh Ave 2nd Fl
New York, NY 10001
- P: +1 212 497 8393