The course is aimed at trainee or practising teachers of English and other subjects, who wish to develop their language and teaching skills further.
The course includes:
- developing command of written and spoken English and building confidence in using English in the classroom
- grammar clinics
- extending vocabulary and pronunciation
- developing reading, writing, listening and speaking skills
- managing classroom activities
- using games and music in the classroom
- planning effective lessons
- using resources and , media (e.g. video, newspapers, computers, the internet
At the end of the course you will have:
- explored teaching methods and resources
- improved your classroom and presentational skills
- improved your own language skills
Structure of the programme:
In general, participants have 20 morning lessons and 10 afternoon sessions which include visits to schools, universities,and suppliers of educational resources. We are also able to tailor programmes to meet special requirements.