Founded in 1989, Enforex is the leading and largest organization in Spain & Latin America specialized in teaching Spanish as a foreign language, with 24 Spanish language schools open all year round in Spain and Latin America’s most important and renowned areas.
Enforex is proud to offer services to an extremely diverse student body.
Every year we receive more than 25,000 students from 72 different countries, creating an nteresting, stimulating and highly multicultural atmosphere.
Cusco, founded in 1100 A.D., was once the flourishing capital of the Inca Empire.
Natives and visitors alike consider it the most impressive of all Peruvian cities for its history and remarkable mix of Incan and Spanish colonial architecture, along with the beauty of its terrain and the warmth of its people.
Cusco is perfectly located for students to get to know the highlights of Peru, since it’s situated in the same region as the ruins of Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail.
The city lies at a high elevation, so the weather can be cold at night and cool during the day.
However, there’s no need to worry about the chilly temperatures; you can stay warm by discovering any number of markets that sell unique wool sweaters and other colorful textiles indigenous to Peru.
Within the city, you will find colonial buildings erected atop the stone foundations of Inca temples, and churches and convents alongside the Temple of the Sun.
All around you lay palpable reminders of this former capital’s rich past. Cusco is truly the ideal place to study Spanish for those who want to acquire an all-encompassing vision of Peruvian history and culture.
Prices for the Spanish School – Enforex
See the full price list on the schools website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages / 1 (800) 620 – 5567
- Spanish course in Peru plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Internet use at the Spanish school in Peru
- Course certificate
- Level evaluation
- Course materials
The General Intensive Spanish Course is our signature program, offering a well-rounded linguistic and cultural education. Students may choose the course duration, number of lessons per week, and starting date of their program.
The average class size is 5, with no learning group larger than 10.
As soon as they arrive for the first day of classes, all new students will take an oral and written placement test to assure that they are placed in the appropriate group for their level. Classes begin right after the placement test.
The teacher will integrate all the necessary elements for second language acquisition: grammar, reading, writing, listening, speaking & vocabulary. (See more about the Enforex methodology).
View location on Google maps:
Characteristics of this program
- Minimum duration: 1 week (and up to 12 and more)
- Starting date: any Monday, all year round
- All 6 levels offered
There are 4 different programs to choose from (click here to see course timetables):
- Part Time Course: 10 lessons per week (not available in Pamplona)
- Intensive Course: 20 lessons per week
- Intensive + Course: 20+5 lessons per week* (not available in Pamplona)
- ‘Best of Both’ Course: 25+5 + 5 One on One lessons per week* (not available in Pamplona or Málaga)
Living with a Spanish host family is the best way to acquire a profound understanding of Spanish culture and traditions, as well as helping the student become completely immersed in the Spanish way of life.
Unless specifically required, students will never be housed with other students who speak the same language as them.
Characteristics of the Home Stay:
- Bedroom: single or double
- Meals: Half board (breakfast and dinner), full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) or breakfast only.
- Distance from the school: We will always try to accommodate our students within 20-30 minutes of the ENFOREX School by walking or public transportation.
- Laundry service: once a week
- Keys: students will have their own keys for the duration of their stay
- Basic furniture in a room: bed, dresser/ closet and sheets (no towels)
- Private bathroom: Subject to availability and payment of a supplement
Choosing this type of accommodation will allow the student to meet international and – in some cases – Spanish students in a fun, multicultural environment. All student residences have wifi (wireless internet) access.
There are 3 different types of residences made available to the students by ENFOREX depending on availability:
- University Campus Residences
- Enforex Student Residences
- Family Style Residences
- By telephone @ (+34) 915 943 776