The LSI Auckland campus is situated right in the centre of Auckland, close to cafes and restaurants and just a ten minute walk away from bus links.
The school has bright classrooms which overlook the phoenix palm trees in Myers Park. Facilities include a computer room with internet access, a television and video, a small library and student common rooms.
The social activities programmed include three categories of activity: cultural, social and sporting. For example, students can take part in a diving course or learn to sail in summer and in winter there is weekend skiing, windsurfing, horse-riding and more.
The English Course in Auckland Consists of:
- General English Course in Auckland.
- Language Exam Preparation English Course in Auckland.
- 20 and 30 lessons of 50min per week.
- Up to 14 students per class.
- Native English teachers.
- Accommodation in host family or student residence.
- Planned social activities.
Prices for the English school in Auckland
See the full price list on the school’s website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages / 1 (800) 620 – 5567
- English course in Auckland plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Registration fees
- Course certificate
- Accommodation placement fees
- Level evaluation
- Internet use at the English school in Auckland
View location on Google maps:
Language Studies International, Auckland
- A total learning experience: not only will you improve your English, but you will also meet friends from all over the world and experience a real Kiwi lifestyle!
- Truly international atmosphere: LSI Auckland has over 25 different nationalities studying with them at any one time.
- A good working environment: LSI Auckland has great resources and pleasant surroundings.
- Interactive classroom: At LSI the classroom is a place where language is used in a dynamic and energetic way. We believe in communication as the means of learning.
- Skilled and qualified staff: LSI teachers are continuously training, friendly, always willing to listen, and above all, helpful.
- Shared effort and commitment: LSI Auckland staff will work with you to achieve the best results possible.
- Comfortable Homestay Accommodation.
- A varied social programs.
In 2011 we welcomed students from 30 countries across Asia, Europe, South and North Americas and the Middle East. This benefits every student.
Value for money
The goal of LSI is simply to provide students with the best value possible. We do this by tailoring programs to our student’s needs.
We help students to identify their weaker skills and support their improvement.
The curriculum, weekly schedules and expert teaching are all focused on meeting the needs of students and executives.
- 2 Student rooms with coffee/tea/hot chocolate machine, fridge and microwave
- Free WIFI for students on campus
- Internet computers available for use free of charge
- 14 x self-study computers for students to use
- ETS Authorized TOEFL iBT Centre
- TOEIC Authorised Test Centre
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations
- Member of English New Zealand
- Member of Study Auckland
- Member of Auckland Chamber of Commerce
Courses and Accommodation
English Courses in Auckland
General English Language Course, 20, 24 or 30 lessons per week
- 50 minutes per lesson
- 14 student max. per group
Other English Courses Available
- Club 50+
- English for Specific Purposes (English for Teaching/ Pilots/ Nursing)
- ISY International School Year
- Exam preparation: IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, Cambridge (FCE & CAE)
Executive Courses: One-to-One, 9-Day Compact and Mini-Group. Afternoon Options: Conversation, TOEFL iBT, Business and CAE/FCE Prep
Accommodation in Auckland
- Homestay: Single, Half-Board*
Accommodation with a native family*
To gain maximum exposure to the language, we encourage students to stay with one of our carefully selected English Homestay. Homestay Accommodation with a single room includes breakfast and dinner.
Our homestay families are carefully selected by LSI Auckland. Our families are well known for their kindness and hospitality. All our Host Families are located within 45 mins by bus from the school. Our Homestay Coordinator is always available to help whenever it is needed.
Located in the CBD, 5 minute walk to LSI and the city centre. All rooms come with refrigerator, tea/coffee making facilities, TV and desk. Shared facilities include Lounge with TV, large kitchen, dining area, internet facilities (at extra cost), laundry room, reduced rates for YMCA fitness centre (located next door).
Not included: Airfare, airport transfers, medical insurance.