Cornell Institute of Business and Technology (CIBT)
Cornell Institute of Business and Technology (CIBT) is one of Auckland’s leading private education providers.
We offer a range of English courses from Elementary to Advanced levels.
The courses are designed to assist learners to develop communicative competency by practicing the skills needed to communicate accurately in the English language. Student’s skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening are developed through a comprehensive programme.
Cornell also provides high quality Certificate and Diploma courses that are relevant to industry – Business, Computing, Cookery, Hospitality and Early Childhood Education.
We cannot display this gallery
The English Course in Auckland Consists of:
- General English Course part-time in Auckland
General English Course full-time in Auckland
- Up to a maximum of 12 students per class (Average: 8 students)
- Students with some level of English will be able to start any Monday
- Highly qualified, experienced English teachers
- Planned social activities
Prices for the English School in Auckland
See the full price list on the school’s website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages / 1 (800) 620 – 5567
- English course in Auckland plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Internet use at the English school in Auckland
- Course certificate
- Level evaluation
- Course materials
Our school location
Centrally located on two own title inner-city campuses, Cornell is only a short distance from the major tourist attractions and the commercial business centre of the city.
View location on Google maps:
View Larger Map
Our school facilities
- Ultramodern and equipped facilities
- Spacious and learner-friendly classrooms
- Computer laboratories
- Free access to the Internet, e-mail and the latest computers
- Wi-Fi available
- Library with over 1,400 books related to Business, Information Technology, Culinary Arts, Horticulture, General English, IELTS Preparation and other general areas.
- Student cafeterias
- Meeting rooms
- Student Counseling available in English, Korean, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish
- iCareer services (Job Search Centre and Career Counseling)
- Registered Prometrics Centre where Microsoft Certification Examinations can be undertaken as well as Pearson Vue Centre where CISCO Certification Examinations can be undertaken.
- Excellence in Education – NZQA approved qualifications.
- Associated with University of Cambridge International Examinations, one of the world’s leading providers of educational qualification and assessments.
We cannot display this gallery
Course options for students
- English – General English; English for IELTS and TOEFL; English for Tertiary Entrance; TESOL course.
- Business – National Diploma in Business (Level 5); National Diploma in Business (Level 6); Cornell Diploma in Business Studies (Level 7); New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 6); NZIM Diploma in Management (Level f).
- Computing – National Diploma in Computing (Level 6); Diploma in Information Technology (Networking Technology and Administration) (Level 5); Diploma in Information Technology (Networking Technology and Management) (Level 7)
- Cookery – Diploma in Professional Cookery (Level 5); National Certificate in Professional Cookery (Level 4); Diploma in International Culinary Arts (Level 5).
- Hospitality – National Diploma in Hospitality Management (Level 5).
- Early Childhood Education – Certificate in Early Childhood Education and Care (Level 5).
- Hostel / Backpackers Dormitory
- Furnished Apartments
Full contact details for students
Cornell House – Level 1, 150 Hobson Street. Auckland, New Zealand
PO Box: 911144 AMSC Auckland
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
T. 64 (9) 367 1010
F. 64 (9) 3671020
- email@example.com (English, Spanish and Portuguese)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (English and Japanese)
- email@example.com (English and Korean)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (English and Chinese)
- email@example.com (English and Hindi)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (English and Filipino)