Would you like to Live in Mexico?
Learn Spanish in Mexico at Solexico
Solexico Language and Cultural Centers was founded in 1997.
We now have four Spanish schools in Mexico: Playa del Carmen, Oaxaca, Puerto Vallarta and Guanajuato.
Our mission is to provide the best quality instruction of Spanish as a Second Language, and to offer our students a meaningful and unforgettable cultural experience.
One thing that sets Solexico apart is the individual attention each student receives to learn Spanish fast.
Our teachers, staff and host families provide around the clock attention, creating a family environment for every student.
Solexico Spanish language schools is a member of several international organizations, such as: WYSE, FIYTO, IDEAL Group and ALTO, as well as Mexico Si (Mexican Association of Spanish Language Institutes), ASESEO (Association of Spanish Language Schools from Oaxaca), CANACO and SEP (National Board of Education) in Mexico.
Prices for the Spanish School – Solexico
See the full price list on the schools website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages / 1 (800) 620 – 5567
- Spanish course in Latin America plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Internet use at the Spanish school in Latin America
- Course certificate
- Level evaluation
- Course materials
Learn Spanish in Mexico at Solexico – Puerto Vallarta
Our Spanish school Puerto Vallarta is located two blocks from the Pacific Ocean in the heart of downtown. Surrounded by Vallarta’s beautiful colonial buildings and charming city streets, our campus is also near restaurants, cafes, stores and nightspots.
Our building shows off the typical architecture of Puerto Vallarta and, like our other campuses, has a large cafe in a nice open terrace that is used for salsa classes, fiestas and as the meeting point for students during the breaks.
Solexico Puerto Vallarta’s offices and classrooms are decorated in the same Vallarta style as the exterior.
There is also a conference room in which movies in Spanish and cultural lectures will be given. An internet area and wireless connection are also available at the center.
View location on Google maps:
Super Intensive Program 25
- 25 Spanish lessons per week
- Spanish courses are held from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and are composed of 3 lessons practical conversational grammar and 2 lessons of practical conversation and/or lectures.
- This program consists of classes with an average of 4 students per class with a maximum of 6-8 students in high season
Intensive Program 20
- 20 Spanish lessons per week
- Spanish courses are held from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and are composed of 3 lessons of practical conversational grammar and 1 lessons of practical conversation and/or lectures.
- This program consists of classes with an average of 4 students per class with a maximum of 6-8 students in high season.
Best of both!
- 15 individual Spanish lessons
- 10 group Spanish lessons per week
- This is an accelerated, personalized program that consists of 3 lessons of individual instruction and 2 hours of conversation and lectures in groups with an average of 4 students per lesson with a maximum of 6-8 students in high season.
- The individual instruction is offered in the afternoon.
Acommodation in Puerto Vallarta – Live in Mexico!
Solexico’s students have several options for lodging in Puerto Vallarta. In our homestay program, carefully selected families provide a home away from home.
This gives students the opportunity to further appreciate the beauty of Mexico and its people.
Private accommodations such as apartments, condominiums, houses and hotel rooms are also available.
If students would like for us to organize these independent housing options, a description of what they are looking, including a price range, the desired number of bedrooms, dates of the students’ housing, desired proximity to the school and/or the beach, and any specific requests, will help us find the best place for you.
We will do everything possible to meet the student?s needs and will send options to the student. Prices of such accommodations vary and do not include meals.