Solexico Language and Cultural Centers was founded in 1997.
We now have four Spanish schools in Mexico: Playa del Carmen, Oaxaca, Puerto Vallarta and Guanajuato.
Our mission is to provide the best quality instruction of Spanish as a Second Language, and to offer our students a meaningful and unforgettable cultural experience.
One thing that sets Solexico apart is the individual attention each student receives to learn Spanish fast.
Our teachers, staff and host families provide around the clock attention, creating a family environment for every student.
Solexico Spanish language schools is a member of several international organizations, such as: WYSE, FIYTO, IDEAL Group and ALTO, as well as Mexico Si (Mexican Association of Spanish Language Institutes), ASESEO (Association of Spanish Language Schools from Oaxaca), CANACO and SEP (National Board of Education) in Mexico.
Prices for the Spanish School – Solexico
See the full price list on the schools website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages / 1 (800) 620 – 5567
- Spanish course in Latin America plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Internet use at the Spanish school in Latin America
- Course certificate
- Level evaluation
- Course materials
Playa del Carmen
Our Spanish school in Playa del Carmen is located just six blocks from the white sand beaches, is designed specifically for our programs in the typical Caribbean style.
You can learn Spanish in this open architecture with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere that encourages intensive Spanish immersion.
Due to the area’s year-round temperate climate, classes take place under thatched roof learning areas surrounded by tropical gardens.
In addition to our excellent programs, beautiful setting and professional staff, Solexico Playa del Carmen offers a library stocked with books on grammar, the Mayan culture, religion and travel in Mexico, and many other publications.
The open aired and air conditioned conference rooms are ideal for guitar and salsa classes, and our weekly gatherings.
Our Spanish school in Playa del Carmen also has a cafeteria, volleyball court and garden areas for students to relax during breaks or after a day of classes.
View location on Google maps:
Super Intensive Program 25
- 25 Spanish lessons per week
- Spanish courses are held from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and are composed of 3 lessons practical conversational grammar and 2 lessons of practical conversation and/or lectures.
- This program consists of classes with an average of 4 students per class with a maximum of 6-8 students in high season
Intensive Program 20
- 20 Spanish lessons per week
- Spanish courses are held from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and are composed of 3 lessons of practical conversational grammar and 1 lessons of practical conversation and/or lectures.
- This program consists of classes with an average of 4 students per class with a maximum of 6-8 students in high season.
Best of both!
- 15 individual Spanish lessons
- 10 group Spanish lessons per week
- This is an accelerated, personalized program that consists of 3 lessons of individual instruction and 2 hours of conversation and lectures in groups with an average of 4 students per lesson with a maximum of 6-8 students in high season.
- The individual instruction is offered in the afternoon.
Accommodation in Playa del Carmen
Solexico’s students have several accommodation options in Playa del Carmen to choose from.
Homestay program: In our homestay program, carefully selected families provide a home away from home. This gives students the opportunity to further appreciate the beauty of Mexico and its people. The host families are located within 20 minutes walking of Solexico. Some provide their students with bicycles, so they can get around the city and to and from the school easily and quickly. Students can also rent bikes and scooters in Playa del Carmen rental places on 10th Av.
Solexico Residence: The Solexico Residence has two locations.
One Residence is a beautiful Mexican Caribbean style house, with 10 big rooms all with A/C and private bathroom. Located in a very quiet area and only a 10 minute walk from Solexico and a 15 minutes’ walk to the beach and the fifth avenue.
This Residence has a nice big Mexican kitchen which everyone can use and a comfortable sitting room and dining area, where students can meet, do their homework, eat meals and watch DVD?s together.
The friendly staff serve a buffet style breakfast on the terrace daily. The lush tropical garden has a pool and BBQ area. WiFi connection is available to help you keep in touch.
The second Residence was originally a small, very charming hotel.
It has 10 double rooms, all with A/C, cable TV and private bathroom. There is also a cafeteria where a continental breakfast is served every day for the students to enjoy. A very friendly staff operates the residence.
They live on site, are very service oriented, and make sure that everything is running properly.
The Residence is located on 10th avenue, 2 blocks from the beach and 10 minute walking distance from Solexico.
Its location is perfect, as students are only a short walk away from everything that Playa del Carmen has to offer.