Solexico Language and Cultural Centers was founded in 1997.
We now have four Spanish schools in Mexico: Playa del Carmen, Oaxaca, Puerto Vallarta and Guanajuato.
Our mission is to provide the best quality instruction of Spanish as a Second Language, and to offer our students a meaningful and unforgettable cultural experience.
One thing that sets Solexico apart is the individual attention each student receives to learn Spanish fast.
Our teachers, staff and host families provide around the clock attention, creating a family environment for every student.
Solexico Spanish language schools is a member of several international organizations, such as: WYSE, FIYTO, IDEAL Group and ALTO, as well as Mexico Si (Mexican Association of Spanish Language Institutes), ASESEO (Association of Spanish Language Schools from Oaxaca), CANACO and SEP (National Board of Education) in Mexico.
Prices for the Spanish School – Solexico
See the full price list on the schools website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages / 1 (800) 620 – 5567
- Spanish course in Latin America plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Internet use at the Spanish school in Latin America
- Course certificate
- Level evaluation
- Course materials
A Center for Learning
Solexico Spanish schools and Cultural Centers provide students with the best opportunity to learn Spanish in a short period of time with an incredible Spanish immersion experience.
Our staff of professional Mexican teachers, combined with our effective teaching methods, helps maximize the student?s learning capabilities.
Our Spanish School in Oaxaca is located in the heart of Oaxaca?s Historical Center, two blocks from the beautiful Santo Domingo ex-convent and 4 blocks from Oaxaca’s Zocalo (downtown square).
Due to the Center?s location, students are surrounded by a number of cafes, art galleries, museums, shops and internet cafes.
Solexico Campus Oaxaca is set in a typical colonial building with a large main patio where students get together during the breaks. This old style construction with thick colonial walls keeps the classrooms cool throughout the year.
View location on Google maps:
Super Intensive Program 25
- 25 Spanish lessons per week
- Spanish courses are held from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and are composed of 3 lessons practical conversational grammar and 2 lessons of practical conversation and/or lectures.
- This program consists of classes with an average of 4 students per class with a maximum of 6-8 students in high season
Intensive Program 20
- 20 Spanish lessons per week
- Spanish courses are held from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and are composed of 3 lessons of practical conversational grammar and 1 lessons of practical conversation and/or lectures.
- This program consists of classes with an average of 4 students per class with a maximum of 6-8 students in high season.
Best of both!
- 15 individual Spanish lessons
- 10 group Spanish lessons per week
- This is an accelerated, personalized program that consists of 3 lessons of individual instruction and 2 hours of conversation and lectures in groups with an average of 4 students per lesson with a maximum of 6-8 students in high season.
- The individual instruction is offered in the afternoon.
Solexico’s students have several options for accommodation in Oaxaca.
In our homestay program, carefully selected families provide a home away from home. This gives students the opportunity to further appreciate the beauty of Mexico and its people.
The Oaxaca Residence is located just three blocks from Solexico’s campus in a quaint, modern-Colonial house.
There are 7 double rooms with private baths. Each room has a desk where students can do their homework or read, and there is wireless Internet available for those who bring laptops.
The rooms are surrounded by large patios and garden areas which have been adapted as areas for sunbathing or lounging; a living area where students can watch TV. or movies; and a dining area for the buffet style, continental breakfast included. Students are also welcome to use the kitchen to prepare other meals or to save and warm up leftovers.
Private accommodations in Oaxaca such as condominiums, houses and hotel rooms are also available. If students would like for us to organize such independent housing, a description of what they are looking for, including a price range, the desired number of bedrooms, dates of the students?
housing, desired proximity to the school, and any specific requests, is helpful. We will do everything possible to meet the student?s needs and will send options to the student. Prices of such accommodations vary and do not include meals.