Summer camp. Juniors aged 10 – 17 are welcomed to our friendly country – Latvia to spend a wonderful summer. Study 20 lessons per week Russian or English language, enjoy a healthy piny air of the popular seaside resort Jurmala /www.jurmala.lv/, relax and have a lot of fun during your stay here.
Our everyday super intensive activity and excursion program both in Jurmala and Riga will ensure the best language practice and a lot of positive impressions – not many camps will keep you so busy. In 2011 we will also offer a possibilty to meet local juniors and spend a merry time practicing both – Russian and English
Here is a link to summer camp program http://www.russian-academy.com/
Russian courses for closed groups in Latvia (click for more information)
Price per week: 595 EUR. Minimum stay 1 week + Registration fee – 50 EUR
- Arrival and departure on Sunday
Our Junior camp takes place in a famous seaside resort city Jurmala, 30 minutes away from Riga – a very popular place among tourists, especially from Russia. The green ornament of trees, wide dunes covered with pine trees, white 33 km long sandy beach, sea air and favourable climatic conditions are exceptionally appropriate to refresh juniors after the city noises.
A big treasure of the city are natural recources located in its territory – ionized sea’s and clean pines wood’s air, thats why we have chosen Jurmala as the place for summer camp – to give them all the best what Latvia’s nature can offer! There are several kinds of climate therapies juniors will have in Jurmala completely free of charge:
- * Air therapy – the air is used as a healing factor – air baths, taking a walk in the open air, as well as sleeping by an open window.
- * Talassotherapy (swimming in the sea) – sea therapy heals and treats the body by the help of mild sea climate, the sea water and natural sea products.
- * Natural light therapy – sunbathing has positive impact on human organism, the sun promotes synthesis of vitamin D and strengthens one’s body.
- * Psammotherapy – sand baths– treatment with hot sand can be used during the hot summer days.
Accommodation will be provided in one of the most famous hotels in Jurmala, just few steps from the golden sandy beaches of the Baltic sea.
Comfortable rooms (3*) with TV, regular room cleaning, WI-FI for those who can’t live without a notebook, delicious daily breakfast at the hotel main restaurant and regular sea water swimming pool visits will ensure a maximum comfort and pleasure to stay there.
Baltic Beach hotel is the most popular SPA hotel in Latvia and it has a wide range of SPA procedures for juniors – so we advice to try at least some of them but the most popular among our juniors in 2009 summer was a Salt cave relaxation therapy!
Breakfast is taken at the hotel restaurant every morning and it offers a wide range of fruits, vegetables, juise, meat and cheese, porrige, eggs and fresh baked buns and many other tasty and healthy items! Lunch and dinner are taken outside the hotel – at one or several local restaurants and caffes – just to show a variety of food types we have in Latvia. During Riga’s study days – lunches are always taken in Riga.
Arrivals are on Sundays, departures on Saturday mornings. Lessons take place 5 days per week, 3 days students study in Jurmala and due to the successful experience we had last year, in summer 2011 students will also have 2 study days in Riga – in our adult school premises and all excursions and activities will take place in the capital of Latvia as well!
All lessons are held according to a special language program designed to teach from the beginner’s level and it will ensure rapid progress of our young learners with different language backgrounds. And we are especially proud that for junior summer camp our staff has created specially designed teaching materials and syllabus to make this exclusive program running according to the highest quality demands in language teaching.
Language lessons: Russian or English
- 1st session July 1 to July 15
- 2nd session July 29 to August 12
- 20 Russian or English language lessons
- Study materials and course certificate
- 3* Hotel accommodation in a triple room
- 3 meals and 2 snacks per day
- Afternoon and evening activities
- 1 day per week study and activities in Riga
- 1 full day excursion per week
- 1 full day activity in Jurmala
- SPA mineral water swimming pool daily
- Visit to Spa Salt Cave and Oxygen coctail once per week
- Return airport transfer with check-in assistance – 55 EUR
- Compulsory Insurance – 10 EUR per week
- Twin room accommodation: 50 EUR per week
- SPA package (1 Salt Cave visit, 2 massages and 2 oxygen coctails): – 35 EUR
Whatever you choose – we sure you will enjoy your stay!