English Courses in England
- St. Bedes Summer School, England
- English and Activities for Juniors – Harrow House: Swanage, Inglaterra
- Bucksmore Summer Programs – Bucksmore: Multiple Locations, England
- KKCL London Study Holidays – KKCL, London
- Holy Child School of English – Hastings
English Courses in Ireland
English Courses in Malta
English in the USA
- BSC Courses for Juniors – BSC, New York
- BSC Courses for Juniors – BSC, Boston
- BSC Courses for Juniors – BSC, San Diego
English, German and French courses in Switzerland
- Altitude Summer Language Camps – Switzerland
- ProCamp – Swiss Adventure Camps – Switzerland
- Swiss Language Club – Leysin, Montreux & Neuchatel
Other Juniors programs for English Learning
- Spanish Summer Programme for Teenagers - Instituto de Idiomas: Ibiza, Spain
- Spanish & Sports Summer Courses for Teenagers - Colegio Maravillas: Malaga, Spain
- CCFS – Juniors – CCFS: Paris
- Junior Programme – Actilangue: Nice, France
- Intensive French Course for children and teenagers – Chantemerle: Blonay, Switzerland
- Junior Summer Programme – IH Nice, France
- Altitude Summer Language Camps – Switzerland
Courses for Closed Groups
- Closed Group Course in IH Milan - International House Milan, Italy
- Junior and Teenager Group German Course Programs - Inlingua: Berlin, Germany
- Closed Group Russian Course in Latvia - EC Durbe: Riga, Latvia
- Russian summer camp + SPA for juniors – EC Durbe: Riga, Latvia
- Closed Group Russian Course in St. Petersburg – Liden & Denz: St. Petersburg, Russia
- Closed Group Russian Course in Moscow - Liden & Denz: Moscow, Russia
- English and Activities for Juniors – New Horizon College of English (NHCE): Napier, New Zealand
- Closed Group French Course - Accent Français: Montpellier, France
- Closed Group Arabic Juniors Course – International Language Institute, International House Cairo: Cairo, Egypt
Students aged 10-16 years. Course duration minimum 2 weeks.
- Group 1: June 10-23, 2012
- Group 2: June 24-July 7, 2012
- Group 3: July 8-21, 2012
- Group 4: July 22-August 4, 2012
- Group 5: August 5-18, 2012
International Mediterranean Academy hosts and welcomes young people from all around the world. The Summer School Program not only improves the English-language proficiency of young students, but also creates a pleasant summer holiday for students from different cultures.
During the Summer Camp session, students will improve their social skills, social responsibility, learn about ecology and increase environmental awareness, and improve leadership skills. Students will return home as self-confident, English-language experienced young people.
Summer School students will attend 20 hours per week both in the classroom (utilizing traditional course methods), as well as attending out-of-class activities (utilizing real-world situational learning encounters) with teachers, group leaders, and new friends.
Also offered are intensive programmes for students who want to maximize classroom learning time in the classroom on campus to complement their out-of-class activities.
- 3 meals per day
- Upon request: Weekend supervised boat trips; trips to the Ölüdeniz beach (swimming, snorkeling, and other various water activities); Aquapark (water park with slides, pools, et cetera); Jeep Safari (to know the beauty of our local area—ruins, rivers, canyons, rafting, et cetera); many various cultural trips, and much, much more!!!!
- Educational materials
- Unlimited Internet access
Accommodation and Campus
Students will reside, relax, and socialize in the Residence of International Mediterranean Academy in 4-person rooms, in most cases. Each room comes equipped with a bathroom and comfortable, new beds. Students are grouped by age: 10-12, 13-14, and 15-16 in same-gender groups.
IM Academy has an impressive campus with an area of 33,000 square meters in the center of a beautifully green, forested area. All classrooms come equipped with the latest technological equipment.
We are set to make sure leisure time is fun and healthy! Football, basketball, and volleyball courts are readily accessible on our campus.
We also offer a beautiful, large infinity pool, which can be seen upon entrance into the school campus. These are great, fun social activities that students can access during their spare time, and interested students are invited to attend any or all of our many scheduled and fun tournaments.
On Friday nights, students will enjoy parties, age-appropriate movies, and other fun activities that create a colorful and entertaining camp atmosphere. Students will make wonderful memories that they will never forget.
Students are required to attend all classes at all times under normal circumstances.
A certificate will be given to students who successfully complete their courses—students whose attendance falls below the minimum attendance standard allowance WILL NOT receive a certificate.
The information on the certificate will state level and degree of course study.