Some of our most recent articles that you will find below:
- BBELS Byron Bay goes GREEN!
- Oxford International Study Centre profile
- Atlantic Language Galway Summer Junior Program
- French in Normandy School Profile
- ‘French immersion for adults in the heart of Provence’
- Why You Should Learn a Language at Home Before Learning It Abroad?
See the CREA website at: http://www.crealangues.com/
‘French immersion for adults in the heart of Provence’
When immersing yourself in a language, the pleasure of learning is a fundamental part of the experience.
No matter the goal you set for yourself – preparing yourself for settling in France, improving your job skills of learning for the sheer fun of it – CREA-LANGUES will make sure you enjoy your stay.
The key parts of our concept since more than 25 years:
“The English School in Byron Bay, Australia has recently installed a 9.6 Kw solar electric system on their campus roof. The installment includes 42 solar panels that will produce close to half of the English language school’s electricity requirements.
Additionally all of the BBELS student houses have solar hot water systems…
We specialize in customised courses for groups of junior students according to request. Our options for junior students incorporate tuition, accommodation, airport transfers and elective excursion and activity packages.
Students who participate on the programs benefit from the highest quality professional English language tuition provided by our expertly qualified and highly experienced teaching staff.
In addition, both the students and group leaders have the added advantage of maximizing their language learning by means of our host family programme. This allows all group members to experience life with a native English speaking family. In this way participants have an extra opportunity to encounter everyday English speaking situations which act as the perfect support to the language learned in the classroom.
- 28 lessons (21 hours) of group English language tuition per week in 5 morning les- sons: Monday to Friday 09.30-13.00, and 4 afternoon lessons: Monday – Thursday afternoon 14.15 – 15.45
- Class size – maximum 15 students per class.
- 5 Levels – Elementary to Advanced
In 2011, Atlantic Language aims to distinguish itself from other programs and schools through the development of a unique summer school timetable which maximizes the amount of in-class and teacher contact time where students are actually learning and practicing their newly acquired language skills. By doing so, it is hoped that our school can establish itself as a premier academic junior international summer school, which places English language instruction as the most important cornerstone of our school’s ethos.
Read more about our Junior Group Programs on our Website http://atlanticlanguage.com
- Single rooms. 5 people on average per residence
- 10 minutes walking distance from the campus
- 24 hour security, 7 days per week, for the duration of the programme
- Meals provided on campus (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). Packed lunch provided for weekend tours
- Towels changed twice per week, bins emptied and bathrooms tidied
- Rooms to be vacuumed and linen changed once per week
- Guests are responsible for cleaning the kitchen area
HOST FAMILY ACCOMMODATION
- Twin or triple rooms
- Full board: breakfast, packed lunch and evening meal supplied by host family
- Hot lunch is available at school for a supplement
French in Normandy – awarded the Government’s new quality label – was voted Star School in France 2008,2009,2010 and is again a finalist in the 2011 in the Language Travel Magazine Awards.
It is located in Rouen, famous for its cathedral and Joan of Arc. FIN offers first-rate teaching in a personalised study environment and an exciting socio-cultural programme a beautiful, historic region with a cuisine and cheeses famous even in France!
As well as general French courses we offer business and specific purposes French courses for one-to-one and small professional groups. We prepare for DELF & DALF examinations and are a centre for BULATS tests.
French in Normandy also offers mature learners language and leisure courses such as Gourmet French or French and Cuisine, which give students a chance to discover the best in regional produces and recipes.
Our partnership with the Rouen Business School, Rouen Engineering School, Rouen University and the Regional Cooking School and the French National Institute for Baking and Cakes allows us to offer students the best in Work Placements and Vocational Courses or the chance to transfer to one of these institutes, which offer courses from undergraduate level to MBA or other postgraduate studies.
Our friendly and supportive administrative team is always on hand to help students to settle into life in Rouen. Visit our website for complete information! http://www.frenchinnormandy.com/