Junior Programme at Actilangue
Actilangue’s Junior Programme is for students 16-20 years of age. The course runs during the Easter and Summer breaks. It includes a General French Course of 20 lessons per week in the language school during the mornings, and excursions and sports during the afternoons and on weekends.
You will visit places of interest in Nice and on the French Riviera. Excursions include a visit of Nice – the old city and the castle, Antibes and the “Picaso Museum,” Monaco and Monte-Carlo, and Eze Village. Sport activities include diving, bowling and windsurfing.
See their full school’s profile . . . Actilangue
- Class times: Monday-Friday, 8:45am – 12:oopm
- Activities/Excursions: 3 afternoons (one on Saturday), Sunday (full day excursion)
- Homestay (mandatory for those under the age of 18 years), Single Room, Half-Board
- Shared Flat, Single Room
- Homestay airport pick-up and return
- Airport transfer to residence (one way)