Y.I.E.A. Yokohama International Education Academy
In the midst of internationalization, for enthusiastic people to gather together to learn, to seek better exchange of ideas and to contribute to the development of culture and industry not only lead to personal enrichment but at the same time represent ideals all people seek.
The Japanese School in Japan is founded in Yokohama, a prominent international port city, where access to downtown Tokyo is only 20 minutes.
It boasts Minato-Mirai 21 (the New Port City Plan for the 2lst Century) and Pacifico Yokohama (international convention center), Yokohama Museum of Art and Landmark Tower, all of which are located close by the Japanese School in Yokohama.
The Japanese School in Japan aims to help each and every student to pass EJU and/or JLPT Level1 and to enter universities, graduate schools and vocational schools in Japan. Throughout the school year, Speech Contest and other events are held to provide opportunity for students to up-grade their ability.
In the classrooms, excellent teachers are selected to utilize the “direct method” of language teaching in order to achieve maximum efficiency.
Sufficient care is also provided to allow students to enjoy life in Japan and to experience aspects of Japanese cultures through Sports Day, Field Trips and Intra-School Events.
Japanese Course in Japan Consists of:
- Standard Japanese Course in Japan.
- Native Japanese teachers.
- Japanese School in Japan.
- Accommodation in Family, Dormitory and Business Hotel.
- Planned social activities.
Prices for Japanese school in Japan
See the full price list on the schools website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages / 1 (800) 620 – 5567
- Japanese course in Japan (accommodation separate)
- Student insurance costs
- School event fees
- Registration fees
- Accommodation placement fees (separate)
- Level evaluation
- Course certificate
- Study materials
- Internet use at the Japanese School in Japan
Our location makes the Academy a perfect institute for Japanese language education which is sure to become a stepping-stone towards a bright future.
About Our Japanese School in Japan (Yokohama)
1. Faculty experienced in “direct teaching method” of Japanese language. Successful guidance in assisting students to go on to universities, graduate schools and vocational schools.
2. Scholarships available to students of high achievement.
3. Special recommendations to universities and vocational schools available to students with records of excellence.
4. Effective learning through class placement in appropriate levels.
5. Yokohama is part of the “Keihin (Tokyo-Yokohama)” area and its transportation network and economy are an extension of Tokyo. Standard Japanese is spoken in the area.
6. Activities such as outdoor classes, field trips, speech contest, sports day and school festival are held throughout the year.
7. Personnel fluent in English, Chinese and Taiwanese can provide assistance.
8. Dormitories located in close vicinity for convenience.
9. Student Insurance Policy included.
School dormitories are located within walking distance from the Japanese School in Japan.
In their vicinity are convenience stores, supermarkets, post offices and easy access to a number of train stations makes living conditions comfortable. Going to Tokyo or taking a little trip to Mt. Fuji, Hakone or Kamakura are great leisures for weekends and holidays.
*Homestay and placement at other student dormitories and business hotels can also be arranged.