Get Paid to Travel! Islandtefl.com & Onlineteflexpress.com
- If you can speak English, let us teach you how to teach English.
- No degree or ability to speak a foreign language required.
- 100% Guaranteed Teaching Placement offer.
Working under the authority of the Thailand Ministry of Education, islandtefl.com and onlineteflexpress.com working in association with AYC, Media Kids and TLC, based in Thailand, have been requested and authorized to recruit and train instructors of EFL (English as a Foreign Language) and ESL (English as a Second Language) from all over the world to teach in schools in Thailand with GUARANTEED placement offers all year round.
First-Class training facilities and accommodations. Excellent, experienced and friendly course trainers.
Fun, laid-back atmosphere. Inexpensive packages. Paradise island locations. Guaranteed 12 month Teaching English as a Foreign Language placement offer upon successful programme completion.24/7 support.
Teaching English in Thailand!
If you want to get paid to travel, teaching English in Thailand, look no further!
Online TEFL Express provide the opportunity for you to have the adventure of a lifetime, where you can teach English in a Thai school, immerse yourself in Thai culture and explore the country in depth, going beyond guidebooks and tourist attractions.
- Choose from 4, 5, 8, 10 months or longer durations.
- Earn a teaching salary during your stay. You will earn up to 3x more than a local Thai teacher, giving you ample money to travel and explore during holidays
- Most Programmes include the cost of your Work Permit, Visa and accommodation.
- Online TEFL express offer 24/7 support from before you arrive in Thailand until after you leave.
Dates & Requirements
Teaching English as a Foreign Language, in schools throughout Thailand. 5 or 12 month teaching Contracts available, commencing May 2nd, 2013 or November 2013. Applicants should be a Degree holder in any subject and a Native English speaker from the US, UK, CAN, AUS, NZ, SA or IRE, between the ages of 21 – 55 years.
N.B Other similar teaching English placement programs are available for applicants without Degrees or Non native speakers. If you can speak English you can teach it!
1. Earn your 120 hour, internationally accredited and respected qualification to Teach English as a Foreign Language (TEFL), online or in class, in as little as 3 – 4 weeks. Your TESOL/TEFL qualification will enable you to travel and earn a living throughout the world as a Teacher of English as a Foreign Language!
2. Participate in a 2 day “Meet and Greet” program with your fellow program participants in Bangkok, Thailand. April 30th – May 1st, 2013. Or early November, 2013.
3. Complete a 6 day Teaching, orientation and professional development seminar at the 4 star Furama, Beach Resort Hotel on Jomtien Beach, Pattaya, Thailand.
4. Commence your teaching placement in a school throughout Thailand from 13th May, 2103. Salary is 30,000 – 34,000 Thai Baht (approx $1,000 USD – $1,150 USD), Per Month, depending on your qualifications and experience, when school is in session.
After completing the schedule above, you will then be ready to commence your paid English teaching placement in a Thai school.
Placements of 5 or 12 months are available. At the conclusion of the orientation seminar most of the teachers will be transferred directly to their placement school locations, in private vehicles, where they will be assisted in sourcing suitable accommodation close to the school.
This makes for a hassle free transition and placement. A monthly salary of between 30,000 – 34,000 Thai Baht (approx. $1,000 -$1,150 USD) will be paid depending on qualifications and experience when school is in session, with a contract covering one semester (5 months) or two semesters (10 months).
You will receive 2 months unpaid holiday when school is not in session, allowing you plenty of opportunity to travel and explore, as well as the opportunity to participate in paid English camps when school is not in session.
Complete Visa and work permit assistance is also provided. During your orientation program, Online TEFL express trainers will assess your progress and provide feedback on what age group is most suitable for you.
This is taken into account during the placement process along with your stated preference. Age groups which you can teach include pre-school, primary (6-12 years), junior high (13-15 years), senior high (15-18 years) and university/training centre (18 years +).
- Online, 120 hour, internationally accredited TEFL/TESOL Certification + Guaranteed Placement offer (4,5,8 or 12 month contract) Please visit www.onlineteflexpress.com
- On-Location, 120 hour, internationally accredited TEFL/TESOL Certification + Guaranteed Placement offer (4,5,8 or 12 month contract) Please Visit www.islandtefl.com