Galway Cultural Institute
Galway Cultural Institute offers international students the opportunity to learn and develop their English language skills.
Whether your English language needs are for work or study, GCI has the ideal programme to suit your needs.
Located just 10 minutes walk from the city centre and overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, GCI is the perfect choice for effective language learning.
Students may enjoy a wide range of internationally established programmes to satisfy all learning and career requirements, including Cambridge, TOEIC & IELTS, Business English, Professional Skills Suite programme (General English combined with core business modules such as International Marketing, Managment, Tourism Awareness, Financial accounting & IT), lifestyle courses(English plus Irish Culture, Cookery, Film), English and activities (horse riding, surfing, golf, fishing) and we are happy to combine diverse courses to help students achieve their personal goals.
All our students are welcome to enroll in our many complimentary courses, including business and finance at our integrated Galway Business School, to photography, horseriding and surfing!
The English Course in Galway Consists of:
- General English Course in Galway.
Business English Course in Galway on request.
- Language Exam Preparation English Course in Galway.
- 20 or 30 lessons per week.
- Up to 12 students per class (14 students in summer).
- Native English teachers.
- Accommodation in Host Family or student residence.
- Planned social activities.
Prices for the English school in Galway
See the full price list on the schools website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages / 1 (800) 620 – 5567
- English course in Galway plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Registration fees
- Course certificate
- Accommodation placement fees
- Level evaluation
- Internet use at the English school in Galway
Galway Cultural Institute/Galway Business School is located on the cost road by the beach in Galway city, one of the most exciting and interesting coastal cities in the world. Our contemporary building is overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and Galway Bay and is situated one minute walk from the beach.
We can share with you our clean environment, a thriving artistic and dramatic culture, traditional pubs with music to suit all tastes, top quality restaurants and a full calendar of festivals. Galway is an ideal location for the sports and nature enthusiast and for visiting the unique ecological areas of the Burren, Connemara or the Aran Islands.
The true Irish welcome is world-famous, and for 21 years we have greeted students from all over the globe into an atmosphere of warm and friendly learning.
We at Galway Cultural Institute/Galway Business School take an interest in every student and encourage them to enjoy an authentic and unforgettable experience on Ireland’s beautiful west coast.
View location on Google maps:
- The Advisory Council for English Language Schools (ACELS)
- The International Association of Language Centres (IALC)
- The World Youth Student & Educational Travel Confederation (WYSETC)
- National Agency for High Education, Sweden
- Bildungsurlaub Recognition
- ISO Quality Standards
Courses and Accommodation
English Course in Galway
General English Language Course, 20 or 30 lessons per week
- Focus is on skills, vocabulary and lexical items
- 12 to 14 student max. per group
Executive Courses: One-to-One. Afternoon Options: Conversation, CPE Cambridge Exam preparation, IELTS & TOEIC, Business and CAE/FCE Preparation.
- Homestay: Single, Half-Board
Accommodation with a native family*
To gain maximum exposure to the language, we encourage students to stay with one of our carefully selected Homestay families. Homestay Accommodation with a single room includes breakfast and dinner on weekdays and full board accommodation on weekends.
At Galway Cultural Institute, we are proud of our ability to recruit the very best host families which offer friendly and comfortable surroundings.
- Price includes: Single bedroom, shared kitchen and bathroom.
- Hotels available upon request.
Not included: airfare, airport transfers, medical insurance