English Language Camp Ireland
English Language Camp Ireland is a summer school for teenagers in the West of Ireland. Our school is unique as we only accept a maximum of 10 students from any one country and a maximum of 40 students per course.
The school day starts with 3 hours of English lessons. Students are assigned to classes based on age and level so there are never more than 8 per class.
Afternoon activities are full of adventure and include horse-riding, sailing, canoeing, volleyball, badminton, baking, art & crafts and zip-lining in the local forest park!
Evening activities are more relaxing and include listening to live traditional Irish music, playing board games, quizzes or a swim in the indoor pool overlooking the lake.
The English Language Camp in Ireland Consists of:
- 30 hours of English Tuition
- 3 nutritious meals daily
- Afternoon activities – including sailing, horse riding, forest walks
- Evening activities – including movie nights and bar-b-q by the lake
- Residential Accommodation
- Highly qualified, experienced English teachers
- Planned social activities
Prices for the English School in Ireland
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages
- English course in Ireland plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Internet use at the English school in Ireland
- Course certificate
- Level evaluation
- Course materials
Who we are
The school, activities and accommodation are run by a dedicated team who take care of every detail of tuition, leisure and accommodation for the ultimate student experience.
The full English immersion course allows a maximum of 30 students so that teachers and leaders can really care for all the needs of the students.
The surrounding grounds are safe and secure with Lough Allen providing the perfect backdrop for students to relax and enjoy the Irish countryside.
Information about our location
The school is located on the shores of one of Ireland’s most beautiful lakes – Lough Allen.
The surrounding area is very safe and the people of Drumshanbo always have a warm and friendly welcome for our students.
Drumshanbo is 1.5 hours from Dublin airport and 45 minutes from Knock airport.
View location on Google maps:
View English Language Camp Ireland in a larger map
Students are aged between 11 and 17 and come from all over the world to learn English, make friends and enjoy all the activities this beautiful area has to offer.
Our classes are taught by qualified teachers with many years of experience in teaching English.
With a maximum of 10 students per class, students are grouped based on academic level and age.
Our students really enjoy the range of activities which are all done through English – so learning continues long after the classes have finished!
Information about our school facilities
- Private lakeside location
- Dining room for all meals
- Water sports on the lake
- Equestrian centre 1 minute walk from the school
- Lake side bar b q area
- Indoor swimming pool
- Playing fields for sports
- Indoor sports hall
- Computer room and WiFi
- Shops / coffee shops 5 minute walk away
- 10 minute drive from the largest forest park in Ireland
Course options for students
- Students aged 11 – 17: English language residential course
- Students aged 7 – 11: Family homestay plus private tuition
Residential quarters overlook Lough Allen and are fully supervised at all times.
Students share large en-suite bedrooms which are cleaned daily.
Full contact details for students
- 00353 86 8153218