Atlantic Language Galway, established in 1993 in the heart of Galway city, is a premium choice English Language school.
Recognized by the Irish Government’s Department of Education and Science and accredited by the Advisory Council for English Language Schools (ACELS), Atlantic Language Galway has established an often remarked on reputation for its friendly and personal atmosphere, its internationally mixed classes and its attention to high academic standards of English teaching.
Our students come from many countries across the globe to study with us in our modern and purpose-built school which is conveniently located in the heart of the city.
Prices / Courses and Accommodation
- General English Language Course, 20 or 30 lessons per week, 14 student max. per group
- Available for levels beginner to advanced
- Prices includes course, all registration fees, course materials, level assessment upon arrival, certificate upon completion of course.
|Number of weeks:||2||3||4||6||8||12|
|Homestay, Single Room, HB* + General Course||€ 870||€ 1,230||€ 1,590||€ 2,310||€ 3,030||€ 4,290|
|Residence, Single Room** + General Course||€ 840||€ 1,185||€ 1,530||€ 2,220||€ 2,910||€ 4,110
|General Course Only||€ 460||€ 640||€ 820 ||€ 1,180||€ 1,540||€ 2,080|
|Homestay, Single Room, HB* + Intensive Course||€ 970||€ 1,380||€ 1,790||€ 2,610||€ 3,430||€ 5,070|
|Residence, Single Room** + Intensive Course||€ 940||€ 1,335||€ 1,730||€ 2,520||€ 3,310||€ 4,890|
|Intensive Course Only||€ 560||€ 790||€ 1,020||€ 1,480||€ 1,940||€ 2,860|
- Add € 25 per week during the high season (July/September) on all courses
- Add € 25 per week during the high season (July/September) on all accommodation
Atlantic Language Galway’s committed staff ensures that we maintain the highest standards of academic quality, offering a wide range of facilities and choice of accommodation options.
- School website: http://www.atlanticlanguage.com/
- Email address for direct inquiries: email@example.com
- Telephone: +353(0)91-566 053
Atlantic Language Galway’s Location
Galway is a small and compact city. Atlantic Language Galway is located in the heart of city centre, just two minutes from Eyre Square.
The city’s streets are lined with cosy cafés, bars, shops, restaurants and street performers. After class students can stroll through the bustling streets of the city and soak up the ambiance.
The school is very conveniently located for transport and connections within the city and to other locations throughout Ireland. All city bus services stop at Eyre Square. Taxis are available at Eyre Square also providing service to all parts of the city and to Galway Airport.
Train services depart from the city’s railway station, which is also located next to the school, offering connections to towns and cities across Ireland.
The School’s Modern Buildings
Atlantic Language Galway is located on the top floor of a distinctive twenty-first century modern glass building.
Carefully designed and purpose-built as a language school, classrooms are glass-walled and filled with natural light which flows through into the central area of the school. This creates a bright, spacious and ideal learning environment and a place where students can spend time with their friends over coffee breaks or chat, meet up or study after classes.
Standard General English (GE1)
The Standard General English course is structured to provide a solid grounding and improvement in the core language skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking. This course is offered in the morning class periods, is open to students from beginner to advanced level and focuses on a communicative approach to learning.
Intensive General English (GE2)
Including all the elements of Standard General English (GE1), this more intensive course complements the work of morning classes with a focus on additional conversation based activities in an afternoon group class.
- Morning Classes 0900 to 1230 Monday to Friday
- Afternoon Class 1330 to 1500 Monday to Friday
Read about our summer junior group courses in a recent article
School Apartment Accommodation**
- Atlantic Language Galway is pleased to be able to offer a range of its own school accommodation.
- Providing students with the freedom to cater for themselves, all the school apartments are conveniently located and comfortably furnished and equipped to meet students’ needs.
- Each of the apartments accommodates between 2 and 8 students: the school’s Accommodation Services co-ordinate the mix of students staying in each apartment to provide as much of a nationality variety as possible.
- School accommodation is offered strictly on a Saturday to Saturday basis. It is not possible to offer accommodation for single extra nights.
Home stay with a Local Family*
- The school offers home stay accommodation with selected friendly and welcoming local host families.
- During the week, host family accommodation is half-board, offering breakfast and an evening meal. At weekends, full-board accommodation is offered including lunches.
- All host families are located near to a city bus route, each of which arrives at the city’s main square only a couple of minutes from the school.
- Host family accommodation is available from Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday. Extra nights are also available and may be booked on request.