ATC Ireland in Bray was founded in 1973 and delivers English language courses to thousands of students from all around the world.
In January 2013 the city centre school was opened and has now welcomed students from more than 22 nationalities.
Information about our school facilities
- 16 Modern classrooms
- Range of courses
- Native speaking English teachers
- Fun and interactive lessons
- Fantastic student social area
- Friendly administrative staff
- Wi-fi included
Social Programme – ATC offers a varied social and activity programme with trips and excursions around Dublin and Ireland. Some of the activities are free and some have a reduced fee.
The English Course in Dublin Consists of:
- General English Course in Dublin: 20 lessons of 60 minutes
Intensive English Course in Dublin: 26 lessons of 60 minutes
- Up to a maximum of 15 students per class (Average: 8 – 12 students)
- Students with any level of English will be able to start any Monday
- Highly qualified, experienced English teachers
- Planned social activities
Prices for the English School in Dublin
See the full price list on the schools website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages / 1 (800) 620 – 5567
- English course in Dublin plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Internet use at the English school in Dublin
- Course certificate
- Level evaluation
- Course materials
Information about our school location
Located in the heart of the city centre in Dublin, only a minutes’ walk to Grafton Street and Dublin’s main visitor attractions.
- ACELS – (Quality & Qualifications Ireland – Accredition & Co-ordination of English Languages Services)
- ATC is recognised by the Department of Education and Skills as an English Language School for the Teaching of English as a Foreign Language.
- MEI (Marketing English In Ireland) – ATC is one of the founding members of Marketing English in Ireland.
- Quality English – ATC is member of Quality English. Quality English is an association of privately owned English language schools that are committed to providing high quality English courses to international students.
- ISOQAR – ATC is committed to maintaining effective quality management at every level within the business, in compliance with ISO 9001:2008.
View location on Google maps:
Course options for students
- General English – The General English course is 20 hours per week and is designed to improve the students’ understanding of the English language and performance in the 4 skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing. There is a continuous syllabus for each level from Beginner and Elementary through to Intermediate and Advanced.
- Intensive English – The Intensive English course is 26 hours per week including the General English classes and 6 additional hours. The syllabus is based on the need for practice in fluency and accuracy in spoken English.
- One to one tuition – Individual tuition is available to supplement general courses and the topics covered are decided by the student and teacher. The teacher will design a course to match the particular needs of the student.
- Exam Courses – Students can study and prepare for a range of internationally recognised English language exams including Cambrodge FCE and CAE, IELTS and TOEIC. ATC is an approved examination centre of TOEIC.
- Business English – This course includes 6 hours of Business English in your chosen area to complement General English 20 hour course. The classes can focus on areas such as negotiations, meeting and report writing.
- Teacher Training – This course is a teacher training development programme for non-native speakers of English. There is a course for primary school teachers, secondary school teachers and adult teachers. Teachers may receive EU funding for this programme.
- Free Lessons – ATC offers free lessons to all students in the afternoons, these lessons focus on Irish Culture and Heritage, Business Workshops and Irish Film.
Host Family Accommodation – Students have the option to stay with one of our carefully selected local Irish host families. This is a great way to practice English in a relaxed home environment. Dinner and breakfast is included. Towels and linen is provided. Our host families are located within easy reach of the school with just a short journey on public transport.
Student Residence – Our student residence has 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with a modern living and kitchen area. The residence is on a self catering basis and internet is included. Towels and linen are provided. The residence is approximately 20 minutes walk from the school.
Full contact details for students
ATC Language & Travel
34/35 South William Street
- Tel – 00353 – 12845512.
- E-mail – email@example.com