Internship Programme at Escapade Paris, Biarritz and Cannes
It is an opportunity to live a professional experience which will be valuable on the curriculum and for the future of the students:
- Course duration: minimum 4 weeks
- 18+ students
- Minimum level required before the internship placement starts: B1
Package with consists of:
- General Course (according to the Escapade General Course schedule and conditions)
- 5h Internship preparation private lessons (private lessons can be held in the afternoons or evenings according to a schedule decided between the director of studies, the teacher and the student upon arrival at the school)
- Internship Placement: with a French company, in the areas of Paris and its surroundings or the French Riviera.
- Minimum duration: 6 weeks; maximum duration: 6 months.
- Fields of activity: hospitality, tourism, media/advertising, catering, marketing/sales, business administration, import/export (other fields upon request).
- French work hours: 35h per week.
– Internship is not paid.
– Internship application is minimum 12 weeks before the anticipated arrival date.
– A French level test is mandatory upon registration.
– A CV and motivation letter in French must be sent with application.