- Length: minimum 10 hrs in 1 week
- Lesson: 2-6 hours per day
- Level: all levels available
- Class size: 1 person
The advantage of our individual courses is that they are tailored to the specific requirements of the student.
The pace and content of the lessons are adapted and tailored according to the individual, so that he or she may learn in a relaxed atmosphere, with the undivided attention of the professor.
Many students take advantage of individual lessons to work intensively on specific culture courses or areas of the language, pertinent to their particular interests or occupation.
Our teachers are specialized in language and culture used in a multitude of areas, such as medicine, economics, opera, history, journalism, and use a wide range of media – from newspapers and specialized magazines to cassettes and videos.
We can also organize meetings and lessons with professionals from the same field as the student and visits to places of particular interest.
For those who appreciate Italian cuisine as well as the language, we offer the optional extra of lunch with a professor in the best restaurants of Siena, allowing students to learn the language while getting a real “taste” of Italy!
Our accommodation service, cultural and social activities and airport pick up service are available to all students taking individual or mini-group lessons.
We are proud to have worked with several international companies and embassies, such as:
- The British Embassy in Rome and the Embassies of the USA, Canada, Sweden, Norway, Ireland
- Newspapers including Le Monde and the Financial Times
- The European Parliament, Electrolux, Ericsson, Philips, Whirlpool, Bayer, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Lufthansa, Deutsche Bank, EVC, Bosch, Credit Agricole, as well as with internationally known artists and musicians.
1 lesson = 60 minutes