IELTS Preparation Course
ISIS Study Centres
Greenwich, Brighton & Oxford, England
The IELTS examination is fast becoming the leading standardized test for English Language globally, jointly managed by the University of Cambridge and the British Council. It is recognized as the standard English proficiency test for University admission in the UK, with some institutions looking for scores as high as 7.0 on this challenging examination.
The ISIS Study Centres IELTS Preparation Course is an English language program for intermediate to advanced learners, which develops skills and strategies for both English language study and IELTS preparation.
Our IELTS Preparation Course aims to prepare students with the skills and strategies needed to undertake the IELTS test with confidence and to succeed in the IELTS examination.
The course will give you intensive practice in each module, making sure you know exactly how to make best use of your time. You will do practice tests in each skill under exam conditions and specialist teachers will give you feedback on your performance to help you improve.
IELTS Preparation Course:
- Introduce students to and familiarize them with the format and content of IELTS.
- Equip students with effective skills and strategies needed to undertake the IELTS test with confidence.
- Provide material for practice in all areas of the test.
- Administer regular practice tests with individual feedback and advice from teacher.
- Tips and advice from experienced teachers, including IELTS examiner.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Apply reading techniques to scan and skim texts quickly, and to find the main points.
- Produce formal, academic writing which is clear, organised and concise.
- Apply different listening techniques to cope with a variety of situations.
- Speak with greater accuracy and fluency.
- Manage time effectively in the IELTS test.
See the full school’s profiles for the ISIS Study Centres:
- Continuous enrollment every Monday
- General Course: 20 hours per week (9:30am-11:00am, 11:30am-1:00pm, 1:10pm-2:10pm)
- Intensive Course: 30 hours per week (9:30am-11:00am, 11:30am-1:00pm, 2:15pm-3:45pm, 4:00pm-5:30pm)
- Academic Hour = 60 minutes
- Minimum level – Intermediate/IELTS 4.0
- Maximum 15 students per class
- IELTS Preparation Course plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Registration fees
- Enrollment letters
- Placement test
- Accommodation placement fees
- Level evaluation
- First text book
- Course certificate
- Internet use at the ISIS Study Centres