Gain skills to work in a wide range of outdoor adventure activities, including work experience.
Certificate and diploma programmes in hospitality provide students with industry knowledge and the opportunity to undertake valuable work experience.
- Certificate in Outdoor Adventure (1 year)
- Diploma in Outdoor Adventure (1 year)
- National Certificate in Tourism (6 months)
Certificate, diploma and degree programmes at our Auckland campus offer students specialist training in hospitality management.
- Certificate in Professional Cookery (1 year)
- Diploma in Professional Cookery (year 1)/ (year 2)
- National Diploma in Hospitality (Management) (2 years)
- Bachelor of Applied Business Studies (Hospitality) (3 years)