German Courses in Summercamp for juniors (13-17 y.o.) in Mainz on Rhine
The international language camp in Mainz/Wiesbaden invites teenagers from all over the world to learn German in the resort area Mainz-Wiesbaden with a clean air from Jul. 13 till Aug. 09, 2014.
In Mainz the young learners can book our summer program in the language camp, which includes:
- German course with 20 lessons per week
- Accommodation in the residence in the 3 or 4 bedded rooms with the full board
- Daily afternoon activities(admission and fare incl.)
- Full-day excursions (admissions and fare incl.)
- Supervision, local transportation card
- Placement test on the first school day
- School Certificate at the end of the course
The transfer from/to the airport in Frankfurt can be booked additionally.
Prices for the German School in Mainz for Juniors
Contact our staff for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages
The German lessons are held by the qualified teachers with the experience of working with the teenagers.
The German courses can be started each Monday during the program and run from Monday till Friday in the morning from 9 o’clock.
The teens will have four lessons per day. The German Classes are scheduled for the learners with the min.
German level A1 and can be booked for min. 2 weeks.
On the first school day you will pass the placement test, in order you can be placed in the group of appropriate level.
View location on Google maps:
Free Activity Program and Excursions
Every week our pedagogic staff prepares for juniors the activity and excursion programs: sport like swimming, basketball, soccer; the city tours to Wiesbaden and Frankfurt, zoo garden, football arena etc.
Do not worry, you will not get bored!
Sample of free activities and excursions
- City Orientation Tour in Mainz and Wiesbaden
- Swimming Pool, Aqua Center, zoo garden
- Visiting of museums (Gutenberg Museum, Humor Museum, Carneval Museum, Mainz Cathedral etc.
- Trip to Idar-Oberstein (Visiting of Juwel Museum)
- Visit of Soccer Arena (Coface Arena Mainz 05)
- Full day Trip to Ruedesheim, cable car journey, trip to Frankfurt
- Visit of Castles Biebrich, Schierstein in Wiesbaden etc.
The junior residence in Mainz can be easily reached by bus from main train station.
The residence is situated near the nice city park with a green trees and fresh air. From the windows of the residence you can enjoy the fantastic view on Rhine River.
The young learners in the camp will be accommodated in the en-suite cozy 3-4 bedded rooms.
The spacy canteen is also in the same building and offers every day different and healthy dishes.