Created 10 years ago, MOD’ART International, the Private International Institute of Arts and Fashion in Paris, prepares students for the entire range of careers:
- in Fashion, from design to management, mainly in the Luxury industries – Mod’Art School of Fashion
- in Graphic design and Visual communication – Maryse Eloy School of Art.
Through numerous partnerships with fashion and design artists, professionals and recruiters, MOD’ART International offers its students the best opportunities for work placements and employment.
MOD’ART international has a worldwide Schools network, is member of Campus France and Erasmus, & welcomes 1000 students per year from more than 40 countries.
The school facilities
- 3000 m2 campus in Paris intra-muros
- Technical and professional material and spaces
- Multimedia classrooms
- Free wifi
- Fashion and Design newspapers and magazines
Prices for the French School in Paris
See the full price list on the schools website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages / 1 (800) 620 – 5567
- French course in Paris plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Internet use at the French school in Paris
- Course certificate
- Level evaluation
- Course materials
Our school location
MOD’ART international is situated in the “lively” 11th district of Paris, between Bastille and Nation, where over the last 10 years many artists and designers have set up their work premises.
The Campus of around 3000m2 covers 5 sites within a few minutes walking distance from one another.
The School is in the Fashion capital, closed to many Fashion and design galleries, design workshops, museums, shops and specialized suppliers, artists studios and libraries.
MOD’ART is located at the “Rue des Boulets” metro station, on the Line 9, very near the “Nation” RER station, and close to buses stops and 2 “Velib” bikes stations as well.
MOD’ART international is member of:
- Campus France
- Cumulus association of Universities of Art and Design (only for Maryse Eloy School of Arts)
Course options for students
- MBA in Luxury goods and Fashion industries (15 months, after 4 years of study, taught in English or in French)
- MBA in Visual Arts management and interactive design (1 year, after 4 years of study, taught in French)
- Study abroad program, Fashion and Luxury products (1 semester or 2 semesters, taught in English)
- French Fashion Design (1 year, after 2 years of study, taught in English or in French)
- Double Master of Arts – Packaging design & Visual Merchandising (1 year, after 4 years of study, taught in French)
- Master Fashion and business program (2 years, after 2 years of study, taught in French)
- Master Fashion and Luxury industry (4 years, full program, taught in French, after A-Level)
- Master Fashion and Luxury industry (1 year, after 3 years of study, taught in French)
- Master Fashion creation and production (1 year, after 3 years of study, taught in French)
- Master Creating one’s collection and Brand (1 year, after 3 years of Study, taught in French)
- Master Fashion creation, fashion design, pattern making, accessories (4 years, full program, taught in French, after A-Level)
- Intensive Graphic Design (1 year, after 2 years of study, taught in French)
- Foundation year in Arts (1 year, after A-Level, taught in French)
- Visual communication designer (4 years, full program, after A-Level)
- Winter and Summer courses (1 or 2 weeks) in Fashion design and management or in Arts and Design.
- Customized courses in Fashion design and/or Fashion management and/or Graphic design and/or Visual communication (taught in English or in French, after A-Level).
MOD’ART helps you to find your accommodation in Paris, mainly in Students residences near the School.
The French government helps French and international students with State scholarships for accommodation.
Full contact details for students
1, rue Bouvier
For Fashion programs – Mod’Art School of Fashion
- Phone: + 33 1 58 39 36 70
- Fax: + 33 1 40 09 15 14
For Graphic design and visual communication programs – Maryse Eloy School of Art
- Phone: + 33 1 58 39 36 60
- Fax: + 33 1 40 09 15 14