- Learn French in Lyon with very flexible French language course options
- Learn French in Lyon with modern and dynamic teaching methods based on communication and practice
- Learn French in Lyon with original French language courses created by our staff and our director of studies, adapted and updated weekly to meet the needs of our students.
- Learn French in Lyon with modern, up to date teaching materials which are supplied to each student during classes at no extra cost
Learn French in Lyon Bleu International
Lyon Bleu International is a private school which has offered French language courses since 1999, located in the city centre of Lyon 2nd largest city in France.
In the heart of the city, our school offers a harmonious and convivial environment for French language courses, a stone’s throw from the historical centre of Lyon on one side and the business district on the other, at the crossroads of numerous choices of public transport, in a stylish and lively neighbourhood.
Prices / Courses and Accommodation
- General French Language Course, 15 or 25 lessons per week (45 minutes per lesson), 12 student max. per group
- Prices includes course and accommodation as indicated, all registration fees, level assessment upon arrival, certificate upon completion of course.
|Number of weeks:||2||3||4||6||8||12|
|HOMESTAY* + GENERAL COURSE||€ 670||€ 970||€ 1,270||€ 1,870||€ 2,470||€ 3,670|
|HOMESTAY* + INTENSIVE COURSE||€ 800||€ 1,165||€ 1,530||€ 2,200||€ 2,910||€ 4,330|
|STUDIO** + GENERAL COURSE||€ 905||€ 1,305||€ 1,705||€ 2,505||€ 3,305||€ 4,905|
|STUDIO** + INTENSIVE COURSE||€ 1,035||€ 1,500||€ 1,965||€ 2,835||€ 3,745||€ 5,565|
|GENERAL COURSE ONLY||€ 310||€ 430||€ 550||€ 790||€ 1,030||€ 1,510|
|INTENSIVE COURSE ONLY||€ 440||€ 625||€ 810||€ 1,120||€ 1,470||€ 2,170|
Learn French in Lyon
Lyon has a very rich cultural heritage and is famous for its gastronomy and vineyards and more recently for its football team and art. At the crossroads of the main European cities, close to the Mediterranean Sea and Alpine ski resorts, Lyon is perfectly located for people wanting to visit France and Europe. Lyon also offers a very dynamic cultural life and a variety of entertainment opportunities.
AT LYON BLEU INTERNATIONAL WE OFFER AND PROVIDE :
- A wide range of French language courses suited to your objectives, your available time and budget
- Small groups with a maximum of 12 participants from very different countries, for better progression and better value for money
- Well trained and motivated French teachers
- An efficient and competent administrative staff to answer all your questions, to help you with the formalities of registration for French course, for your visa or quite simply to advise and assist you.
- A friendly and studious atmosphere in which to learn French
- Carefully selected French host families and residences for accommodation
- Daily cultural activities in order to practice your French
- Preparation for French international exams: DELF/DALF
- 14 fully equipped classrooms, a student’s room equipped with PCs for use by students, Wi-fi Internet connection, a non smoker environment (a particular exterior area reserved for smokers), a book and Video/DVD library service
- A Guarantee of Quality
Lyon Bleu International is a French professional training organization certified by the French government.
Our French language programs are officially certified by the CSN program of the Swedish Government and by the main German Länder forBildungsurlaub.
Lyon Bleu International is an active member of the Groupement FLE, a professional organization of FLE schools throughout France, and fully meets the Quality Standards required by this organization.
Lyon Bleu International is a member of IALC, (International Association of Language Centers) and fully meets the Quality Standards required by this organization.
Our team is here to inform and guide our students so they can make the most of their time with us in Lyon.
Every one of our course programs offers activities relating to French culture and living in France. All aspects of everyday French life are dealt with in vocabulary classes and practical activities.
- ALL LEVELS (specific dates for absolute beginners)
- 25 LESSONS / WEEK
- 12 PER GROUP MAXIMUM
- Timetable: 5 lessons in the morning or in the afternoon according to your level
Course description: Comprehensive French course that works on all areas of French language learning. Vocabulary and Spoken and Written Expression, Grammar, Listening and Comprehension, Practical Vocabulary.
5 lessons of 45 minutes/day with one general French course (3 lessons of 45 minutes) and one French Workshop (2 lessons of 45 minutes) in the morning or in the afternoon according to your level.
The Workshops are designed around activities to work on improving and practicing your French language skills in more specific contexts.
Some examples of Workshops: phonetics, conversation, written expression, song, cinema, press and TV, dictation, focus on grammar, French culture, etc.
Semi-intensive General French Courses
- 5 DAYS / GENERAL FRENCH OPTION
- ALL LEVELS except absolute beginner
- 15 LESSONS / WEEK
- 12 PER GROUP MAXIMUM
- Timetable: 3 lessons of 45 minutes/day of General French course in the morning or in the afternoon according to your level.
Description: Comprehensive French course that develops all areas of French language learning: Vocabulary, Spoken and Written Expression, Grammar, Listening and Comprehension, Practical Vocabulary.
Accommodation French family*
This option lets the student meet French people and share a part of their daily life. We select families for their seriousness and their wish to meet and integrate a foreign student.
A host family in Lyon provides:
- Individual room
- Access to the kitchen and bathroom (respect for the rules of family life)
- Washing machine (minimum 1 wash per week but generally unlimited)
- 1 or 2 meals per day with the family (breakfast and dinner) according to the student’s choice
We ask our host families to sign a document called “Chartre d’engagement” which guarantees Lyon Bleu’s standards and expectations in terms of accommodation service and the relationship with the student.
In addition to this we have a system of visits and verification for families who collaborate with Lyon Bleu international. We ask our students to fill out a quality questionnaire so that we can integrate their feedback and maintain our high standards of quality.
Accommodation in residence**
- The student can rent a studio in one of Lyon Bleu International’s partner Hotel residences.
- The residences with which we work are visited regularly by our school director and administrative staff, and prices are constantly being renegotiated so that students of Lyon Bleu receive discounts on the price offered to the general public.
- The residences are all close to the school (10 to 15 mins by bus or subway, or 15 to 30 mins on foot)
- The studios are furnished and equipped (kitchen and bathroom, TV and internet connection).
- The advantage of this option is its flexibility, as the student can rent it for only as long as they wish to stay in Lyon.
- Accommodation is at students’ disposal from the Sunday before beginning of course until the Saturday morning following end of course.
- Not included: airfare, airport transfers, course materials, medical insurance