Ifalpes is a language school in Annecy which offers French language courses, focusing on oral communication.
We offer programmes with 12, 20,25 or 40 lessons per week, all year long and for all the levels (complete beginners to advanced level).
You can enroll from 1 week to several months.
Our school also offers pedagogic, sporting and cultural activities as well as an accommodation service (host-families, shared or individual apartments, residences).
Information about the school facilities
- Cafeteria with vending machines
- Computer rooms with free internet access and printer
- Free WIFI connection in the school
Prices for the French School
See the full price list on the schools website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages / 1 (800) 620 – 5567
- French course plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Internet use at the French school
- Course certificate
- Level evaluation
- Course materials
Annecy is a magnificent town with lots of history, it is also called “the Little Venise”.
The town centre by the Annecy Lake is full of life with its shops, restaurants and cafés.
Annecy attracts tourists from all over the world especially in summer.
Tourism and industry are the main financial resources of the town.
Summer you can enjoy the lake and its beaches as well as the multitude of outdoor sports organised in the region for example: hiking, cycling, parascending and roller-blading.
In the winter Annecy is surrounded by internationally renowned ski resorts: Megève, Courchevel, Tignes, Val d’Isére….
Only 45 minutes away from Geneva by bus, Annecy benefits from this proximity and its international population.
- CAMPUS FRANCE
Course options for students
- 12 lessons per week programme (enrolment of 11 weeks minimum)
- 20 lessons per week programme
- 25 lessons per week programme ( 20 group lessons + 5 workshops based on oral communication)
- 40 lessons per week programme
1 lesson = 45 minutes
Shared apartments with other IFALPES students Individual apartments Residences
Full contact details for students
42, Chemin de la Prairie
74000 Annecy, FRANCE
- Tel.: +33(0)4 50 45 38 37+33(0)4 50 45 38 37
- Fax: +33(0)4 50 45 86 72
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office is open from Monday to Friday, from 8.15am and 5.30pm.