Learn French in France with a quality school!
The Ecole Suisse Internationale has a long experience of teaching French through practical, creative and innovative methods. The learning is adapted to your level, skills and objectives.
Our French school offers also:
- small class groups,
- a placement in French class according to your skills,
- a warm welcome, numerous and different cultural activities, and a regular follow-up of your goals.
You will be trained by a team of professionals for whom your well-being and success are important.
Our school follows a real quality approach both for the language courses, welcome and the follow-up throughout your training time.
The French Course in Paris Consists of:
- Standard French program in Paris: 20 lessons (Two 90-minute group classes 5 times/week = 15 hours)
Intensive French Program in Paris: 32 group lessons
- Up to a maximum of 10 students per class (Average: 8 students)
- Please contact us or visit the school website for a calendar of entrance dates
- Highly qualified, experienced French teachers
- Planned social activities
Prices for the French School in Paris
See the full price list on the schools website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages / 1 (800) 620 – 5567
- French course in Paris plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Course certificate
- Course Materials
- Registration fees
- Accommodation placement fees
- Level evaluation
- Internet use at the French school in Paris
A place to be
Your French classes in Paris will take place in the heart of the city, between the Sacred Heart and the great shopping boulevards. In a very typical Parisian building, all the staff is creating a friendly but studious atmosphere.
To learn French is good conditions, you will have access to:
- Modern and bright classrooms,
- Wifi access to anywhere in the school
- Free Internet with computers at your disposal
- A comfortable break room (with microwave and fridge)
- library where you will be able to borrow books or movies
- A press stands
View location on Google maps:
A place to trust
The Ecole Suisse Internationale is a non-making organization and is also:
- under the control of the Swiss Embassy who is a member of the its board of directors.
- is registered by the Paris Education Authority (Académie de Paris) as a higher education establishment,
- is an active member of the groupement Fle, association of schools of French as a foreign language,
- is accredited by the swedish CSN,
- Labeled for the quality of its services (courses and accommodation) by EduQua, a Swiss quality label
- An official exams center for the Chamber of Commerce of Paris
A place to learn
In our French language school, you will be provided a learning adapted to your objectives and facilitating the autonomy. Progress is fast and the language acquisition runs on the long term.
To learn a language is also learning a culture. To learn French is also learning countries and people who use this language. This is why, in class, language and cultures are always handled in a complementary way.
A 20 lessons program that take place only in the morning.
- Learning of general French through oral/written skills (expression, comprehension) but also grammar and vocabulary. The objective is thus a work on the language and its fundamental.
- Offered all year round on levels: basic (A2), independent (B1, B2), proficient (C1) in small group.
- According to the entrance test, class orientation made on the language level in each skills.
A 32 lessons program composed of language courses in the mornings and workshops in the afternoons.
- General French courses focusing on oral and written skills but also an intensive oral practice and cultural or professional activities.
- Offered all year round on levels: basic (A2), independent (B1,B2), proficient (C1) in small group.
- Possibility of preparing the Delf/Dalf exams
A combined program of the standard program and private lessons. You can follow private classes in the afternoon (from 1h to 3h per day), depending of your own objective and budget.
A place to live
Living in Paris, being immerged in the French language and culture is a great experience. But finding an accommodation can easily become a nightmare. That is why our school graciously will help you to find a place to stay.
All housing has been carefully selected by us and is all located in the Paris city area, simply reached from school by public transportation or by foot.
- Home stay* / **: Immersion sojourn with a family, half-board (breakfast every day and diner weekdays).
- B&B: furnished room within people apartments with breakfast every day (possibility to use the kitchen).
- Furnished apartment: small or big spaces to live alone or with others.
- Hotel: different categories and comforts, single or double room with breakfast.
Possibility to book an airport transfer by the school (lower price)