FRENCH LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN FRANCE
The French language school, “Accent Français”, is officially authorized by the French Ministry of Education and has been in operation since 1998, offering French language courses in France for students from all over the world as well as training courses for teachers of French for foreigners in Montpellier.
- 23 comfortable and well-equipped classrooms + a complete resource centre + a terrace
- Small French classes guaranteed (max. 10 students)
- A resource center with books, and DVDs to borrow, magazines, French study supports and a teacher available to answer all pedagogical- related questions.
- Free Internet access and wireless internet available: the ideal atmosphere to learn and extend your knowledge of the French language.
- A student card offering numerous discounts in Montpellier
- Teaching which is accredited throughout Europe (CECR) with European passport (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2)
- Large selection of accommodation to suit all tastes and budgets
- Activities and excursions every week and all year round
- An excellent reputation and testimonials
- All premises are equipped with air conditioning
- Drink machines are located in the student’s area + other corridors next to the classrooms
Prices / Courses and Accommodation
See the full price list on the schools website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages / 1 (800) 620 – 5567
LOCATION OF SCHOOL
A privileged location!
Accent Français has a privileged location in the heart of Montpellier’s historic city centre, and we welcome you in a 19th century building that looks onto the famous Place de la Comédie, the main square of Montpellier with its sunny cafés terraces and its magnificent opera.
The school’s office is located 2 rue de Verdun and the classrooms are located a few steps away at n°7 rue de Verdun and n°12 rue Boussairolles (3 buildings)
The school is located Rue de Verdun in the pedestrian city centre amongst an array of cafes, restaurants, boutiques, cinemas and surrounded by all monuments and places of interest and entertainment.
Located in the heart of Montpellier, our Institute benefits an excellent access to the train station with main buses and tramways stops and is always within easy reach of your accommodation (residences, host families, hotels, etc…)
At Accent Français, you will be delighted with the peacefulness of the biggest pedestrian area existing in France, its green squares and gardens, and of course the inimitable colors and smells of French typical markets.
The institute building is secure and easily accessible (intercom and lift) and has managed to keep its charm of Haussman architecture style although it has been renewed recently.
The students have at their disposal a two-storey school with 14 light and spacious classrooms with multimedia equipment (CD players, TV, Videos, DVD)
We provide you with:
- A reading and study room with a selection of French literature, workbooks, newspapers and magazines that you can use for homework and personal studies.
- Free access to Internet and your emails. You can bring and plug your laptop (free service)
- A mini tourist office with all information and activity coordinator to advise your leisure and excursions.
You can choose among a large variety of courses according to your goals and availability : A program of cultural activities and excursions is available all year round.
- Courses from Monday to Friday
- From one week to several months
- Group size: 3 / 8 students, 10 maximum
- 1 lesson : 45 minutes
Development of the communication and use of the French language in real-life situations.
Every day, a new “savoir-faire”: asking questions, giving opinions, talking about one’s likings, telephoning, talking about one’s plans, etc…
We cover the 4 language skills (speaking, writing, listening and reading) .
Documents and programs adapted every week according to the profiles of the students in group.
- Learning materials included in the course fees
- All levels
- 9.30 11.00 / 11.15 12.45
- 20 lessons/week
STANDARD COURSE + 3 AFTERNOON CLASSES
Morning classes: see full description of the STANDARD formula above (20 lessons)
Afternoon classes: General reinforcement classes (grammar, phonetics, vocabulary, French civilization, written and oral expression, etc.) in group, 3 times a week (10 lessons)
Closed Group French Course – Accent Français: Montpellier, France
Accommodation in Montpellier
AT A FRENCH HOST ROOM WITH HALF BOARD*
It is the perfect accommodation if you are seeking a total immersion in French language and culture.
You can choose to be accommodated at a host family, a couple, a single person and let us know your preferences regarding the age and profile of your host.
You can stay at an apartment in the town centre, a house with a garden or a villa near the beach, the main criterion remaining the warm welcome of your host!!! Meals with your hosts and their friends will allow you to improve the every day’s life language. Living with people of Montpellier will help you to discover the city and to get to meet new friends in France. Many students are keeping in touch with their host long time after they went back to their home country!!
Staying at a French host implies you are keen to discover a new culture and different customs, and requires a respect of the host habits so that you can adapt to the life’s style “a la Française”! It would be good if you offered to lend a hand every now and then to help participate in daily chores around the house any cheerful participation would always be appreciated!
- Individual with bed (double bed available upon request), working desk, closets and wardrobe.
- Half board. You will share breakfast and dinner with your host.
- From 5 minutes walking to 20 minutes by bus. We strive our best to answer your requests, however Montpellier is a large city so we cannot guarantee an accommodation near the school in case of late registration.
ROOM IN A RESIDENCE**
“Comfort and independence, right in the city centre”
You are looking for comfort and independence in the city centre of Montpellier? The “Shared flat ’Accent Français” is made for you!
You will appreciate your own bedroom and will share a large apartment (110m2) with 3 students of the school Accent Français. A full equiped kitchen, a living-room with TV, a bathroom with separate toilets are at your disposal.
The flat is located in a building of the XIX century just downstairs our language school! Thus, you will only have a few steps to climb to attend your French lessons and can even enjoy our WIFI connection at home!
- Your host will greet you there, make you visit the apartment and sign the residence rules. You will receive your keys (building, flat and bedroom) against a caution of 100€ in cash.
IMPORTANT: ARRIVAL ON SUNDAY BETWEEN 5.00PM AND 8.00PM ONLY!!!
- If you must arrive later, the night will be lost and no refund can be claimed.