The Wimbledon Language Academy is a friendly and welcoming English language school situated in Wimbledon – one of the safest and most famous areas of London.
The location of the school allows you to study in a quiet environment with easy access to shops and stations – it only takes 20 minutes to reach to central London.
Wimbledon Language Academy can provide you with living accommodation. The accommodation is with host families living in the nearby area (all families have been checked to ensure that they are suitable and the accommodation follows the guidelines set by the British Council).*
As London is a very cosmopolitan city our host families come from many different countries and backgrounds, and we believe it is a big part of the overall learning English abroad experience. In the homestay you are expected to speak English and respect the family/house rules. You will usually share the kitchen and the bathroom with your family.
We always try to match your needs with the families. For more independent students we suggest a student house or a flat share option.** The student house is very popular among our students and has very limited availability.
The English Course at Wimbledon Language Academy Consists of:
- General English Course in Wimbledon: 15 lessons of 60 minutes per week
- 3 hours a day, Monday-Friday
- Morning Classes: 8:45am-12pm
- Afternoon Classes: 12pm-3:15pm
- Maximum Class Size: 25
- Minimum Age: 18
- Start any Monday
- Highly qualified, experienced English teachers
- Planned social activities
- Unlimited free internet access
- Free use of common areas and table tennis
Prices for the English school in Wimbledon
See the full price list on the schools website!
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages – +1 (800) 620-5567
- English course in Wimbledon plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Registration fees
- Accommodation placement fees
- Level evaluation
- Course certificate
- Internet use at the English school in Wimbledon
- Add £10 for the CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies) fee
- Airport transfers
- Books and materials
- Social activities and excursions
- Registration fee: 15 GBP
- Accommodation placement fee: 30 GBP
At Wimbledon Language Academy we believe it is important for students to make friends and experience the rich cultural life that London offers and to help facilitate this we run a varied social programme which seeks to cater for the tastes of all our students – which includes regular trips to the theatre (plays, musicals), cinema, football matches, social evenings and sightseeing trips.
During the breaks students can relax in our common rooms, play table tennis or enjoy a cup of tea or coffee and chat with friends. All our students have unlimited free internet access to stay in touch with their family and friends.
Wimbledon Language Academy is accredited by the British Council, a member of EnglishUK, on the DEFS list and the Tier 4 Register of Sponsors as a Highly Trusted Sponsor.
View location on Google maps:
English Course at Wimbledon Language Academy
We offer General English courses at different levels (from intermediate to advanced) and we also prepare our students to take the Cambridge exams.
Our courses cover all aspects of English language learning (grammar, writing, speaking and pronunciation, listening and reading) and are taught by graduates who are qualified in teaching English as a foreign language.
- 15 hours per week, 60-minute lessons
- Monday to Friday, 3 hours per day
- Mornings (8:45am – 12pm) or Afternoons (12pm – 3:15pm)
- Start any Monday!