New College Manchester
Study in England
New College Manchester (NCM) has developed an excellent reputation amongst international students who all testify to the quality of our teaching, the level of student support, our state of the art facilities and friendly atmosphere.
We are accredited by the British Council, British Accreditation Council and a member of English UK, in addition to being a member of Edexcel and CMI awarding bodies. We also hold Highly Trusted Sponsor status with the UKBA. Our accreditations testify to the quality of education that we provide at NCM.
New College Manchester offer a wide range of English courses such as General English, IELTS/TOEFL preparation, International Foundation Year-for University, Business English, English for Academic Purposes, Cambridge First Certificate in English, Corporate training and bespoke Mix and Match modules.
Our teachers, who hold well recognized qualifications including Celta, Delta and post-graduate degrees, deliver dynamic and interesting lessons. We have students from over 25 different countries on site, who all share the same aspiration of mastering the English language and obtaining academic skills.
We offer varied and exciting free social and extra-curricular activities to complement students study programme- almost every day! Our social activities are a great way to provide an opportunity for NCM students to meet other international students and explore the heritage of famous British cities through visiting museums, art galleries, sports events, exotic restaurants and much more.
Prices to Study in England
See the full price list on the schools website!
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages
- English course in Manchester plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Internet use at the English school in Manchester
- Course certificate
- Level evaluation
- Course materials
Information about your school location
Manchester is a vibrant city with the largest student population in Europe: over 100,000 students attend its four universities.
It is the 3rd largest city in the UK and home to the biggest football club on the planet! Manchester’s convenient transportation links make it very easy to travel around and visit other cities throughout the UK.
Manchester is the most visited city in England outside of London and is significantly cheaper than London with regards to accommodation, transport and living and is only a 2 hour train journey from London.
Manchester is a very multicultural city which is home to over 300 restaurants from many different cuisines.
The ‘Curry Mile’ is now a famous attraction in Manchester which offers a vast selection of restaurants and supermarkets of Arab and Asian cuisine. Manchester’s vibrant Chinatown is also the second largest in Britain and has a number of supermarkets and restaurants.
Information about our school facilities
- Wireless Internet There is free Wi-Fi access throughout the College building
- IT Suite and Library Our students have access to a self-study IT suite where they can chat with their friends and family online, check e-mails, and conduct research related to their study.
- Beautifully Coloured Classrooms
In our college we want to make sure that our students enjoy studying.
Students’ lessons are brightened up by our newly decorated colourful classrooms.
We have 10 well-equipped classrooms, varying in size in order to accommodate students’ needs and learning requirements. We provide lessons using interactive white boards and incorporate new technology into our teaching.
- Prayer Room
We have a multi-faith prayer room which is available to all students.
- Student Lounge
This is a place where you can relax and chat with your friends. The lounge has a TV, comfortable seating area and vending machine for drinks and snacks.
- British Council
- Independent School Inspectorate
- UKBA Tier 4 student visa Sponsorship License, 89B26WN04, with a Highly Trusted Sponsorship license status.
- Official TOEFL examination centre
- English UK
View location on Google maps:
Course options for students
- General English
- IELTS/ TOEFL Preparation
- Business English
- English for Academic Purposes
- International Foundation Year for entry onto undergraduate degree programmes
- Cambridge first certificate in English
- Corporate training
- Private Lessons
- Bespoke mix and match modules
- Homestay-You will get the opportunity to live with a British family and practice your English all the time!
- Residential Halls- If you enjoy your own privacy and want to meet people from all over the world, this is the perfect type of accommodation for you!
Full contact details for students
New College Manchester
Telephone: +44 (0)161 233 4290