MLS International College was established in 1987. MLS is an abbreviation for Management and Language Specialists.
MLS International over the last year has trained in excess of 1,700 adult students from over 40 different nationalities.MLS provides training in English Language, English for Special Purposes, University pathway courses and tailor made training for companies and Governments blending language and management training.
In addition, our students enjoy easy travel from any part of Bournemouth to MLS, as virtually all local buses stop very close to the College.
MLS International College has modern facilities, is tastefully decorated and equipped, with a considerable selection of cafés, bars and restaurants nearby.
The English Course in Bournemouth Consists of:
- General English Language 22: 20 lessons plus 2 language workshop sessions per week
Intensive English Language 32: 30 lessons plus 2 language workshop sessions per week
- Up to a maximum of 12 students per class
- Highly qualified, experienced English teachers
- Planned social activities
Prices for the English School in Bournemouth
See the full price list on the schools website!
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages – +1 (800) 620-5567
**Our General English, English and IELTS, and IBC courses all have the same price, therefore pending class availability and student level, students can change the course once at the College should they wish with no additional charges.
- English course in Bournemouth plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Accommodation placement fees
- Level evaluation
- Course certificate
- Internet use at the English school
- Course material fees
- Enrollment fee
The school is equipped with 40 classrooms, an Internet room with FREE broadband and Wi-Fi access +, a further IT suite for teaching – total 30+ computers, digital language laboratory – Sanako Lab 300 – 16 PCs, small study library, online library service for Business Students and coffee lounge with wireless internet connection.
- MLS is accredited by Accreditation UK – the British Council Quality Assurance scheme for English Language teaching.
- MLS is an accredited centre for Edexcel programmes at NQF levels 4 and 5 – Business, (Marketing); Business, (Management)
MLS is an examination centre for the following examining bodies:
- Cambridge ESOL – PET and KET
In addition MLS has access to the Bournemouth Open Centre which offers examinations in FCE and CAE.
MLS is accredited by the British Council. The College is a member of English UK and the Chairman is a past member of the ARELS’ National Council. MLS is also a member of RALSA (Regional Accredited Language Schools Association).
MLS International College has close academic links with a number of British universities and the College offers a comprehensive university placement service.
English Courses in Bournemouth
MLS provides scheduled, accredited training courses in:
- Intensive English Language 32: 30 lessons plus 2 language workshop sessions per week.
- General English Language 22: 20 lessons plus 2 language workshop sessions per week.
- IBC (International Business Communications) 32: 30 lessons including Business English, Business Skills and General English plus 2 language workshop sessions per week.
- IBC (International Business Communications) 22: 20 lessons including Business English, Business Skills and General English plus 2 language workshop sessions per week.
- English and IELTS preparation 32: 30 lessons plus 2 language workshop sessions per week.
- English and IELTS preparation 22: 20 lessons plus 2 language workshop sessions per week.
IBC ( International Business Communications) for:
Accommodation in Bournemouth
- Homestay accommodation
- Twin Homestay accommodation
- Private home accommodation
- Homestay accommodation – en-suite
- Executive Homestay accommodation
- Self catering Homestay accommodation
- Student Residence (catered and self catered)