London, United Kingdom
Hampstead is only a few minutes’ walk from public transport, shops, cafes, restaurants, traditional pubs, bars, theatres, cinemas, shopping centers and Hampstead Heath, one of London’s largest and most beautiful natural parks.
The school building itself is a light, spacious Victorian house with a beautiful, secluded garden – perfect for barbeque parties and sports or just relaxing at lunchtime. The school has a warm, family atmosphere and our teachers are supportive, friendly and very entertaining! It is well-equipped with a library, computer room with language lab facilities, wireless internet and a beautiful back garden!
We offer activities both in and out of school with our table tennis room and our large garden where students can have barbecue parties and play sports. We cater to those who want to experience the excitement of London’s nightlife, as well as those who prefer quieter more intimate activities.
The English Course in London Consists of:
- General English Course in London.
Business English Course in London on request.
- Language Exam Preparation English Course in London.
- 20 lessons of 50min per week.
- Up to 14 students per class.
- Native English teachers.
- Accommodation in Host Family or student residence.
- Planned social activities.
- Courses start every Monday!
Prices for the English school in London
See the full price list on the schools website!
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages – +1 (800) 620-5567
- English course in London plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Course certificate
- Registration fees
- Accommodation placement fees
- Level evaluation
- Internet use at the English school in London
View location on Google maps:
- Confidence building
- We use a variety of tools to help the students practice everyday language
- LSI is large enough to offer various program options and intimate enough to care for each student.
In 2010 we welcomed students from 30 countries across Asia, Europe, South and North Americas and the Middle East. This benefits every student.
Value for money
The goal of LSI is simply to provide students with the best value possible. We do this by tailoring programs to our student’s needs.
We help students to identify their weaker skills and support their improvement.
The curriculum, weekly schedules and expert teaching are all focused on meeting the needs of students and executives.
LSI London Hampstead is located in a 4-storey Victorian building in one of the most affluent and beautiful neighborhoods in London. Within this excellent, centralized location we provide free access to:
- Bright classrooms with clear access to natural light
- A computer room with internet connection
- Free wireless network available throughout the entire building and garden
- A student lounge (including microwave oven, hot and cold drinks machine, hot and cold filtered water machine, TV and DVD player)
- A carefully selected range of graded readers, audio books and popular novels are available for loan from the Office Library
- An indoor table tennis room
- A range of DVDs on loan from the office
- A large back garden with badminton, volleyball, croquet and barbeque facilities
- The British Council
Courses and Accommodation
English Courses in London Hampstead
General English Language Course, 20 or 30 lessons per week
- 50 minutes per lesson
- 14 student max. per group
Other English Courses Available
- Club 50+
- English for Specific Purposes (English for Teaching)
- ISY International School Year.
Executive Courses: One-to-One, 9-Day Compact and Mini-Group. Afternoon Options: Conversation, TOEFL iBT, Business and CAE/FCE Prep
- Homestay: Single, Half-Board
Accommodation with a native family
To gain maximum exposure to the language, we encourage students to stay with one of our carefully selected English Homestay. Homestay Accommodation with a single room includes breakfast and dinner.
At LSI, we are proud of our ability to recruit the very best host families which offer friendly and comfortable surroundings.
- Welcoming and friendly atmosphere
- Carefully selected by our Accommodation Officer and visited on a regular basis
- Choice of single rooms (or twin rooms if two students book for the same time period) with bed and breakfast or half-board
- All bed linen and towels provided
- Most host families will wash the student’s laundry once a week at no additional cost or will suggest nearby laundry facilities
- Good and reliable transport links
- Price includes: Single bedroom, shared kitchen and bathroom.
Not included: airfare, airport transfers, medical insurance