London is one of the world’s greatest cities, a world-famous center of culture, education and commerce. A multicultural capital located in the heart of Europe within easy reach of all four points of the world.
London has history, charm, sport, music, theater, iconic buildings and dozens of parks. London has so many world-famous spectacular sights and attractions that it provides excitement and adventure for everyone.
The school has recently been refurbished and facilities include a computer room with free internet access and self-study materials, a library and a student lounge.
Our organized leisure and social program includes guided walks, discounted musical and theater trips, museum and gallery visits, student parties and day trips to Oxford, Cambridge, Brighton or Stonehenge.
The English Course in Central London Consists of:
- General English Course in Central London.
Business English Course in Central London on request.
- Language Exam Preparation English Course in Central London.
- 20 lessons of 50min per week.
- Up to 14 students per class.
- Native English teachers.
- English school in Central London.
- Accommodation in Host Family or student residence.
- Planned social activities.
Prices for the English school in Central London
See the full price list on the schools website!
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages – +1 (800) 620-5567
- English course in Central London plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Registration fees
- Course certificate
- Accommodation placement fees
- Level evaluation
- Internet use at the English school in Central London
LSI London Central is located in the heart of the city minutes away from the British Museum, Oxford Street shopping, Soho and theaterland. We are within walking distance of everything that London has to offer and easily accessible from all over the city.
LSI London Central is located in a converted Victorian building on a quiet street in the heart of the capital.
Tuition fees include everything the student needs for their program. Therefore, within this excellent, centralized location we provide free access to:
- Bright classrooms with clear access to natural light
- Textbooks are available on loan and any other teaching materials are free.
- Up-to-date audio/visual equipment and software
- Computer labs with Internet connection (our wireless network is available throughout the entire building)
- Student lounge (including microwave oven and hot tea or coffee machine).
- Loan of graded readers and a selection of popular novels available for students who wish to read for pleasure.
View location on Google maps:
Reasons for Choosing LSI Central London:
- Confidence building
- We use a variety of tools to help the students practice everyday language
- LSI is large enough to offer various program options and intimate enough to care for each student.
In 2010 we welcomed students from 30 countries across Asia, Europe, South and North Americas and the Middle East. This benefits every student.
Value for money
The goal of LSI is simply to provide students with the best value possible. We do this by tailoring programs to our student’s needs.
We help students to identify their weaker skills and support their improvement.
The curriculum, weekly schedules and expert teaching are all focused on meeting the needs of students and executives.
We have a computer room laboratory, wireless internet connection (students can connect their own laptops anywhere in the building), a library with audio learning resources and readers for students to borrow and a student lounge with a microwave.
Our Executive Centre offers a comfortable environment on the top floor of our building away from the main school. There is a computer in every classroom with internet access and complimentary coffee facilities.
- British Council
- Member of English UK
Courses and Accommodation
English Courses in Central London
General English Language Course, 20 or 30 lessons per week
- 50 minutes per lesson
- 14 student max. per group
Other English Courses Available
- Club 50+
- English for Specific Purposes (English for Teaching)
- ISY International School Year.
Executive Courses: One-to-One, 9-Day Compact and Mini-Group. Afternoon Options: Conversation, TOEFL iBT, Business and CAE/FCE Prep
- Homestay: Single, Half-Board
Accommodation with a native family*
Our carefully selected host families offer friendly, comfortable surroundings. All meet the standards established by national accreditation bodies. Students may choose Bed & Breakfast or Half Board (breakfast and dinner included). Students must opt for a single room if they book individually. When 2 students book together for the same dates, they may choose a twin room to share together if they wish.
We also offer an Executive Homestay option with B&B or Half Board. The difference from the Standard Homestay option is that the accommodation is nicer with a single room and the option of a private bathroom. As an alternative to staying in a host family, we also offer residential accommodation. Here, students stay in a residence with other International students. Please note that the minimum age is 18. We also offer the option of self-catering flats. Please contact us for more information and prices.
- Price includes: Single bedroom, shared kitchen and bathroom.
- Hotels available upon request.
Not included: airfare, airport transfers, medical insurance